Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Want To Own Site Like 2go - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Own Site Like 2go (5253 Views)

I Want To Review Your Website/blog For FREE On My Own Site / How Can Creat My Own Site / Need A Website Just Like 2go,eskimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Own Site Like 2go by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
Want to own Site like 2go, How do i go about it?
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by amosy007: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
go and become a programmer mor0n
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by Widow(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
amosy007: go and become a programmer mor0n

Thats very rude!
Actually he has taken the 1st correct step which is asking around.
And IMO he can as well be a good businessman and own a better than 2go website over time.

4 Likes

Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by ayaba(f): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
datsolodan: Want to own Site like 2go, How do i go about it?

The first step is to have an idea of what you what to do, which is what you already have.

The next step is to decide if you want to do it yourself or you want to get someone to do it for you

Whichever way, we can do the job for you perfectly, we also do Professional web design and web development training .

At National Web Limited , we create dynamic and professional websites at affordable prices . call 08164655142, 0r 08035820401.
Info@nationalweblimited.com

Some of sites we developed recently
www.nollywoodbusinessfair.org
www.ololufe.com
www.whiteleaflimited.com
www.freedominternationalschools.com
www.titansoftechawards.com

And a host of others

Web design and web development training is also available at our Academy, National web Academy .

19, Tokunbo Alli str. off Toyin str. Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by sisqology(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
U r a robot! Ayaba
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
It is all the work of programming which you must learn. Ensure you have a pc with fast and stable internet connection. Glue yourself to reliable programming sources on the internet and gradually you will see yourself gradually climbing the ladders.
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by limitbreka: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
amosy007: go and become a programmer mor0n
Too rude, but true. You have to be a programmer to OWN a site like 2go
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by ayaba(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
sisqology: U r a robot! Ayaba

ROBOT? No way, just hard work. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by mrperfect(m): 8:34am On Jul 13, 2012
Pay web developers to develop it for you.
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by JavaPrince1(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2012
2go is never a website. Its a stand alone application. They nw hv even become a trademark. Their website is just for signing up to get ur infos in their database and downloads thats all. Developing sumthng like (2go.jar) file is not done by web programmers, intead by java programme developers who can write mobile version (J2ME) of java programmes. So u should knw what do do...

1 Like

Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by Moderrator: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2012
@OP - 2go is not a site
Its a mobile application.
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by ojochidem(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
Java_Prince: 2go is never a website. Its a stand alone application. They nw hv even become a trademark. Their website is just for signing up to get ur infos in their database and downloads thats all. Developing sumthng like (2go.jar) file is not done by web programmers, intead by java programme developers who can write mobile version (J2ME) of java programmes. So u should knw what do do...

Was wondering to ooo.

1 Like

Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by NetworkSolution: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Now you can create your own social network site like
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Badoo, 2go, Whats App
Hi5, Eskimi, Youtube, Myspace, pinterest and more at a very very affordable price.

CONTACT NETWORK SOLUTIONS NOW 07066073003
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Check out the social network i made http://zedchat.Tk
Re: Want To Own Site Like 2go by Bigajeff(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Zagadat

(1) (Reply)

Must One Be Good In Mathematics To Be A Programmer / The Untimely Demise Of Kalahari In Kenya And Nigeria / Everything About Freelance Web Development Is Frustrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.