Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills (1229 Views)

Auto Parts Business,the Do's And Dont / BECOME MILLIONARES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Importation Business; The Easiest & The Most Lucrative And Profitable Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills by uniquecontent(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2012
I am always surprise seeing graduates and skilled people complaining that they have no job doing when there are various opportunities available for them to trade their skills and time for money particularly in writing articles online business.
Writing articles online business is a growing business because the internet is all about information and information is the order of the day for people who want to solve one problem or the other. Therefore, if you are looking for a business that will earn you additional cash, writing articles online business is the answer.
Nevertheless, the best way to start writing articles online is to begin as a ghost writer or freelancer completing jobs for employers on the internet.

Interestingly, you don’t need to invest a dime to start this business as registration in most of the article writing sites are free. As a matter of fact, you can be paid as much as $2.50 to $3.00 for a 350 – 400 words article depending on the budget of the employer. Also, you can start this business in your friend’s office or cyber cafe, if you have no personal computer with internet connection.

However, I need to be frank with you that this business of writing articles online is not a get rich quick business.
This is a business for hardworking and serious minded person as well as someone who wants to carve a niche for himself.
Writing articles online business does not require higher degrees or certificates to get started. All you need is the skill and passion for writing.

http://www.writingarticlesonlinebusiness.wordpress.comClick Herehttp://www.writingarticlesonlinebusiness. to learn the ABC of writing articles online business.
Re: Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills by legalwealth(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
You are right but most of them pay via PAY PAL which does not support Nigeria but I have some clients working with iwriter and they pay with PAY PAL but thank God that I do help them to withdraw the money they make from the site with my own PAY PAL account while I pay them in naira @ N160 per dollar.

Can you now see that there is nothing stopping you from making money writing articles?

Goodluck.

uniquecontent: I am always surprise seeing graduates and skilled people complaining that they have no job doing when there are various opportunities available for them to trade their skills and time for money particularly in writing articles online business.
Writing articles online business is a growing business because the internet is all about information and information is the order of the day for people who want to solve one problem or the other. Therefore, if you are looking for a business that will earn you additional cash, writing articles online business is the answer.
Nevertheless, the best way to start writing articles online is to begin as a ghost writer or freelancer completing jobs for employers on the internet.

Interestingly, you don’t need to invest a dime to start this business as registration in most of the article writing sites are free. As a matter of fact, you can be paid as much as $2.50 to $3.00 for a 350 – 400 words article depending on the budget of the employer. Also, you can start this business in your friend’s office or cyber cafe, if you have no personal computer with internet connection.

However, I need to be frank with you that this business of writing articles online is not a get rich quick business.
This is a business for hardworking and serious minded person as well as someone who wants to carve a niche for himself.
Writing articles online business does not require higher degrees or certificates to get started. All you need is the skill and passion for writing.

http://www.writingarticlesonlinebusiness.wordpress.comClick Herehttp://www.writingarticlesonlinebusiness. to learn the ABC of writing articles online business.
Re: Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills by legalwealth(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
You are right but most of them pay via PAY PAL which does not support Nigeria but I have some clients working with iwriter and they pay with PAY PAL but thank God that I do help them to withdraw the money they make from the site with my own PAY PAL account while I pay them in naira @ N160 per dollar.

Can you now see that there is nothing stopping you from making money writing articles?

Goodluck.

uniquecontent: I am always surprise seeing graduates and skilled people complaining that they have no job doing when there are various opportunities available for them to trade their skills and time for money particularly in writing articles online business.

Re: Writing Articles Online Business – The Best Way To Trade Your Time And Skills by millennium2012: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
Do you know you can get paid for speaking your mind about some products
online?

Visit this site to start now!

www.millenniumsurvey..com

(1) (Reply)

Is 1kjobsonline A Scam? / Welding Machines Distributor... / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Do With Less Than N100,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.