Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Package Your Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Presentation To Cd - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Package Your Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Presentation To Cd (2970 Views)

How To Make Money Designing Powerpoint Slides / How Do I Convert Vhs To Cd Or Dvd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Package Your Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Presentation To Cd by lordbounces(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
When the project was completed and “Packaged for CD” I inserted the CD-Rom to test the work. I was expecting it to play directly from the CD (automatically) like PowerPoint 2003 and 2007, but to my surprise a dialog box appeared asking me to download and install the PowerPoint Viewer 2010 which I did but I got the same result over and over and over again.

The Problem Found:

In a packaged CD-Rom of PowerPoint 2003 and 2007, the Presentation Viewer has been configured to be included in the CD-Rom when you are Packaging the Presentation to CD. Therefore, when you insert the CD-Rom it will first read and execute the (autorun.inf) file for some pre-configured sequence of events, thereby activating PowerPoint Viewer for displaying your presentation from the CD-Rom. Nevertheless, the problem with PowerPoint 2010 here is that the PowerPoint Viewer that is responsible for playing the 2010 presentation file (from the CD-Rom) is not included or missing, when you are Packaging the presentation to the CD-Rom.

Solution Found:

The method is called “Convert-to-Flash” approach! You need to install a powerful software capable of embedding itself as one of the menus in PowerPoint 2010 environment; and also designed to read and convert the sequence of PowerPoint animation slides and its contents into a clickable flash format. Interesting ain’t it! iSpring Solutions Inc. has made it possible for you to bring your PowerPoint 2010 presentations to work. If you wish to try the software download and install the free version, use it and see how it works. Visit www.ispringsolutions.com and register; you will receive an email that contains the licence code for unlocking the software. I bet you’ll never regret it.

https://www.ispringsolutions.com/free_powerpoint_to_flash_converter/download.html

What I can do for you...!

As an AFFILIATE marketer of iSpring Solutions Inc. I’ve been given the authority to advertise their products as a reseller, so if you need my assistance for a licence code, please feel free to contact me.

Name : lordbounce&
email : deep.breath2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Logo Design For Lab Agro Allied Limited / Drone Photography Of Muri Okunola Park V. I Lagos / Uk Used Lenovo Thinkpad T430s Notebook PC 14inch Core I5 500/8GB❌❌❌(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.