Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? (4453 Views)

Let Us Know The State You Choose As The 1st,2nd And 3rd,on Your NYSC Form / NYSC 2013 Batch B Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. / NYSC 2013 Batch A Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by JFACTOR1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hey friends,

Were you posted to any of the volatile Northern states?
have you been redeployed?
Do you like the state your redeployed to?
Do you know anyone who has successfully been redeployed?
What is the situation at NYSC headquarters? Pls share here!

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by AK481(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2012
Posted to lag,I m loving it
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by alfredo4u(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2012
I ve been posted to SYRIA, i would ve prefered PAKISTAN. Pls celebrate wit me ohh
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by chievo: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Even if they are not paid but their life is spared,fine by me
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by tinnymerit(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2012
yes,smb close to me was posted to kaduna,she went to abj corps headquarter and was later given delta state for her service.Govt don dey look straight now.
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by JFACTOR1(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2012
Pls who has been there? Do they give you opportunities to make choices of state? And would the office be open today being saturday?
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by sholasahyd(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2012
I was posted to plateau and now redeployed to cross river, resuming to nassarawa camp keffi on the 27th of july

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by omowumex: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
nasarawa camp is a nice place i served there and i enjoyed it d 1st week may b stressfull which is normal 4 all camps enjoy ur stay all corpers going 2 nasarawa camp keffi
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by NoQualms1(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
sholasahyd: I was posted to plateau and now redeployed to cross river, resuming to nassarawa camp keffi on the 27th of july

How did you do the redeployment? I have someone that was posted to Yola state and needs to redeploy.
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by lawizle(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
sholasahyd: I was posted to plateau and now redeployed to cross river, resuming to nassarawa camp keffi on the 27th of july

Y resume in nassarawa camp? Is dat not same north?don't dey av camps in cross river?
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by hapijany: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
i am serving at kebbi state now,am enjoying it though.bt i plan to redeploy to delta.d sun is rily beating the hell outa me:am already as blak as coal
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by JFACTOR1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
Becky1303:

i've bn dia. No opportunity 4u 2choose ur desired state o.....bt if u knw anybody on d inside dt can help, gud 4u. Dunno abt d Saturday tin cos i went dia on Fri. U can go on Mon. Wish u da best

Thanks dear. Would they let you know where you are redeployed same day? When are we expected to report to camp? I was posted to Kaduna.I would be going to NYSC office by monday. Thanks
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by olaezebala: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2012
Please, i have a friend posted to Yobe state and really wanna redeploy since they've not started their camping yet. Is she also to go to Abj for redeployment letter or will she get that in camp?
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by Nonywendy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
Im currently serving in obubra camp cross river. D soldiers no gree us rest, kitchen pple are cooking porty. Infact, i want to go home
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by Gen2jaynee: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
I am still an undergrag.......
I wish u all Corpers d best
bokoharam no go locate una @ allllllll

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by olaezebala: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
Becky1303:

Those posted 2Yobe and Borno were nt attended to. They were told 2go 4orientation first. Mayb somfn wil b done abt it in camp.
thanks for the info
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by JFACTOR1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Thank you Lord, finally I got my redeployment to Ebonyi state. Initially I was posted to Kaduna.
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by Ashmark(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
Please,how can I redeploy to Ogun state..I was posted to AK
Re: Do You Like The State You Were Redeployed To? by galaxi(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2012
FG will relocate as many as want 2relocate from the troubled northern states...but i will never wish my enemy to pass the stress of relocation.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Corper / If Muslim Corpers Are Allowed To Wear Hijab,shud Xtian Corpers Be Denied Skirts? / A Must Know About NYSC Orientation Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.