Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Experience: Iwas There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience: Iwas There (795 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience: Iwas There by jeffcom(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2007
who was at the EXPERIENCE?

It was FANTACOCASPIRITFULLYMANGLORIOUS.

Tell everyone your experience at the EXPERIENCE.

Betterstill share your testimony or the part of the EXPERIENCE you enjoyed most.
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by denniz(m): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2007
DUH!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by ajadrage: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2007
grin funny people all
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 04, 2007
shocked shocked shocked :osaw biiiiiiiiiiiiiishhhhhhhhhoooooooopppppppp td jakes, couldn't believe my eyes tot i waz dreamin
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by 2ceSharp(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2007
Tye tribbett was definitely da bomb, ! he rocked the show. At some point he had the entire main field carrying their chairs in the air, damn he was good. I think i learnt a few new steps, !
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by busygal(f): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2007
2ceSharp:

Tye tribbett was definitely da bomb, ! he rocked the show. At some point he had the entire main field carrying their chairs in the air, damn he was good. I think i learnt a few new steps, !

Who is that Dude? Gosh! i like that guy.
(Tye Tribbett) how come i never came across him b4.
He definately rocked the place down.
i was suprise when i saw people carrying their chairs up
in the Air and Danceing. (that was realy cool)

Then i saw my own T.D JAKES. (God Bless that man of God)
i saw Don Morre. and he lead the whole crowd in great worship.
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by lafile(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2007
Yeah. Tye Tribbett has really matured. Y'all should remember him in the days of "Let Go, Let God" from the "Prince of Egypt Soundtrack". That song that featured MaryMary in their first appearance. Hot then Hotter now.

Btw, did u notice the difference between the sound quality of the Nigerian artiste and the americans?
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by Pepeye(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2007
lafile:

Yeah. Tye Tribbett has really matured. Y'all should remember him in the days of "Let Go, Let God" from the "Prince of Egypt Soundtrack". That song that featured MaryMary in their first appearance. Hot then Hotter now.

Btw, did u notice the difference between the sound quality of the Nigerian artiste and the americans?

And what the diff ? we are getting there in Jesus Name
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by lafile(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2007
Yes We will get there. But we need to know where we are lagging behind and what we are lacking for us to get there.
Re: The Experience: Iwas There by Pepeye(f): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2007
With time we will perfect it, we aint doing badly in that direction

(1) (Reply)

Is Justification By Faith? / 40 Points On The Secrets Of Apostolic Success / Christian Websites:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.