Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

What's Google's Agenda? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Google's Agenda? (644 Views)

See What Google Adsense Keep Sending Me / The Adsense Code: What Google Never Told You About Making Money With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Google's Agenda? by codeaddict(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
About a week ago, I tried to convert a Youtube video on Online-Convert, only to discover Youtube conversion was not supported. Tried to research why it was stopped, and discovered it was due to a letter Google sent to major Youtube-affiliated conversion sites, threatening legal action if the service was not stopped. Two days ago, I tried using Google Search on my mobile and was faced with Captcha. Reason? According to them, it's to prevent automated requests by a robot.
Is Google planning something massive? Why disrupt thousands of Google-affiliated websites?
Re: What's Google's Agenda? by mavtrevor(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
i noticed same when i checked out www.youtube-mp3.org . i think Google is ensuring some strictly measures to protect their brand. it doesn't stop us either way from downloading and converting youtube videos.

(1) (Reply)

Hey! Check Out 5 Technical Skills That Will Earn You $100000. Or 15 Millionnaira / Free Best And Relible Web Hosting Companie / Free Domain,free Unlimited Hosting And Bandwidth.e.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.