Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Psalm 23 According To Farouk Lawan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psalm 23 According To Farouk Lawan (549 Views)

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? / Farouk Lawan Trial Starts Next Week. / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psalm 23 According To Farouk Lawan by hardywaltz(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2012
PSALM 23 ACCORDING TO FAROUK LAWAN

Otedola is my briber, I did not ask.
He maketh me to sit down in his luxurious house.
He leadeth me beside the chilled champagne,
... He exploited my greed.
He leadeth me in the paths of marked dollars, for subsidy's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the Nigeria police force, I shall fear no arrest, for bribes are with me.
My loots and my kickbacks, they comfort me.
Thou preparest the dollars before me in the presence of my enemies (SSS).
Thou anointest my mouth with sweet wine; my pocket and cap runneth over.
Surely, the shame and reproach shall follow me all the days of my life, but I will dwell in the house of representatives forever. Amen
Re: Psalm 23 According To Farouk Lawan by jamace(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2012
LWKMD grin

(1) (Reply)

Population Control: Balancing Family Size / Boko Haram: Lest We Forget! / The Massive MDG Fraud: How The Health Ministry Steals From The Sick And Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.