Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

2012 GCE Sponsorship... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2012 GCE Sponsorship... (2896 Views)

2018 JAMB CBT EXPO / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Darnaflight Pilot Sponsorship Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2012
We've decided to use this medium to reach out to those youth who might need some push-ups. Especially, to get across to students who wish to write the GCE examination but do not have the means, so please if you know of any good student out there, seeking for such opportunity and is resident in Lagos, kindly send an sms to [removed] Or send a mail to [removed] Really, we've got a few more slot to give out to ONLY those that truly need some help...terms and conditions apply.

APPLICATION CLOSED, Plsss.

thank You...
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by dewale2k: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2012
Good idea!

2 Likes

Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Maybe, we need to add this, pls:
Students who are presently in Senior class two (SS 2) are not eligible.

Our targets are those who need need some assistance to start afresh, and, or need another good opportunity to rewrite their outstanding subject(s) and move on with their aspiration... Our aim is to reach out to those who genuinely cannot AFFORD it, wink.

Thanks...
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
please try and screen those you give to ensure they meet some minimum educational standards lest you waste the resources on block heads.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by uceee(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is most commendable. Please be sure to conduct a sort of academic screening and verify all information they give you. Na Naija we dey oh.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
otokx: please try and screen those you give to ensure they meet some minimum educational standards lest you waste the resources on block heads.

uceee: This is most commendable. Please be sure to conduct a sort of academic screening and verify all information they give you. Na Naija we dey oh.

Yes, you are right o. lol. We would ensure that the good ones are not left out, we've got some mapped out terms and conditions. Thanks for your concerns, and kind words. smiley

PS: Applicants should kindly check their email boxes and respond accordingly. Thanks.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Idacrux: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
Pls i sent u guys a text message early this morning but to no avail,i'm seriously in need of this gce form to complete my papers. email:atolagbeoladoyin@yahoo.com
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
All sms and emails received have been attended to. Could you check up, maybe you sent an sms to a wrong line...:/
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by nicegelly(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
i just sent u an sms but i havent received any info, i also sent a mail to ur mail box. God bless u for this opportunity
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Idacrux: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
I have tried all means to reaching you guys like text messages both on mobile and email but to no avail,i will like to benefit from this life changing opportunity.
Email:atolagbeoladoyin@yahoo.com
mobile:08062561162
thanks in anticipation!
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Idacrux: I have tried all means to reaching you guys like text messages both on mobile and email but to no avail,i will like to benefit from this life changing opportunity.
Email:atolagbeoladoyin@yahoo.com
mobile:08062561162
thanks in anticipation!
This is a confirmation note that we got your text message and did send you a mail, this afternoon. Pls, check your inbox and revert. Deadline is 10th July 2012. Thank you.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
nicegelly: i just sent u an sms but i havent received any info, i also sent a mail to ur mail box. God bless u for this opportunity

We did receive a mail from Geraldine Nw...and, have replied almost same minute that you sent in your request. Pls, do check you mailbox probably SPAM box, too! Regards.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by nicegelly(f): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2012
i dont know how to go abt it. i saw it in ma mailbox bt wen i opened it i dont knw how to start filling the form there was no form found
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 10, 2012
Ask a friend to assist you to locate the attached file. Hope that helps...
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Abuklaw(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2012
I av submitted my applicatn,wen shud i b xpecting feedback
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by nicegelly(f): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2012
abuklaw, pls help i dnt knw how to
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by nicegelly(f): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2012
pls com to ma aid plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by nicegelly(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2012
i have downloaded it after that i copied and pasted it and i sent it back to them after filling the form. pls is that how it is done
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2012
nicegelly: i have downloaded it after that i copied and pasted it
and i sent it back to them after filling the form. pls is that how it
is done

Your application form has been received. Pls, we would get back to everyone any moment from 4:00pm, today. Thank You.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2012
PS: Mail has been sent to everyone. Successful applicants are expected to pick up their scratch cards as indicated in the mail, pls. Thank you.
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Odunnu: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2012
Thank you ma'am. I personally appreciate this and on behalf of NL, I say thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by uceee(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2012
@Olowotee, I've been following this project 4rm the begining. Words are not enough to express how impressed I am that you and your team are doing this. On another note, I wanna impress upon you the importance of follow up. Ensure the beneficiaries register the subjects they told you they would. Also, you should possibly get them to submit their results to you afterwards so that you can effectively monitor the success of this most commendable scheme. More power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by happyhomeo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
am johnnson ovie ochuko in maryland lagos. I have a deep pasion to write this year GCE BUT I DONT HAVE THE FUND TO BUY THE FORM PLS KINDLY ASSIST ME 07060509409 THX
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2012
Odunnu: Thank you ma'am. I personally appreciate this and on behalf of NL, I say thank you so much.
Thanks, Madame. Thanks you.

uceee: @Olowotee, I've been following this project 4rm the begining. Words are not enough to express how impressed I am that you and your team are doing this. On another note, I wanna impress upon you the importance of follow up. Ensure the beneficiaries register the subjects they told you they would. Also, you should possibly get them to submit their results to you afterwards so that you can effectively monitor the success of this most commendable scheme. More power to your elbow.

Yeah, thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it and would keep to your good suggestions. Thanks!
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Patrictemmy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
pls am in need of it my no is 07063433574 temitopepatrick@yahoo.com
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Noah2020: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2012
i realy appreciate ma... For giving me the G.C.E form... God bless u.. Am so Hapy..
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
Noah2020: i realy appreciate ma... For giving me the G.C.E form... God bless u.. Am so Happy..
Thank you for thanking us, Noah wink. We got a message from your brother, too. Really, the best you can do for us and yourself is to prepare so well for your exams and pass brilliantly. Pls, use this opportunity, well. Best wishes to you & YOU... smiley
Re: 2012 GCE Sponsorship... by Abuklaw(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
At last d chance 2 sit 4 dis year gce slip off,i knw my God is merciful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GPA Calculator For Nigerian Universities / What Does The Future Holds For A Mech engr / How Smart Are You? Now! Its Time To Argue With Your Brain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.