Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala (1324 Views)

Woman Bites Off , Swallows Neighbour’s Tip (Pictured) / Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo) / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala by nicolbuffet: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2012
A woman named Ruka Amoha in Dopemu area of Lagos State has vented anger on her neighbour by biting out a part of her nose.

“I cannot accept a situation where Yemi is enjoying her husband and mine at the same time thus denying me the opportunity to enjoy my husband,” said Mrs. Ruka Amoha, a mother of three.

Whereas, the victim has denied any relationship with Ruka’s husband saying she always lived peacefully with hers while Ruka was always fighting with her husband and other neighbours.

Yemi, a mother of four has seen the doctors and they report her nose has been seriously damaged and would a surgery. The incident took place at Dopemu, Agege in Lagos State

Re: Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala by tobechi74: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2012
Are u sure it was because of anger or hunger.

Since bokoharam threatnd to poison meat, many family have stop eating animal meat.
They now eat human meat.

I am not suprise.
Re: Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala by inspirenet: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hmmmmm! Welcome to zone reality Nigeria,where people settle issues with their fists teeth.
Re: Woman Bites off Neighbours Nose Over Husband Wahala by tasandra: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
now she don go jail,wit out her busband..wahala dey oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Oil Workers Burnt Beyond Recognition As Pipeline Exploded In Bayelsa State / Saudi Arabia Executes Iraqi For Murder: / Two Rev.sisters And Driver Kidnapped At Benin-ijebu Ode Expressway(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.