Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife (23418 Views)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Daughter Weds (Photos) / Shocking! Popular Pastor Anselm Madubuko Confesses Adultery With K-solos Ex Wife / Apostle Anselm Madubuko Marries Kenyan Singer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by thorpido(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
ifihearam: Yeah heard about it this morning 2,rumour has it that the couples have not been in the best of terms recently hence Anslem prefers travelling to oversea the church in Russia. He often spend time in lagos because of the incessant fight they have.
. Rumour.Are u a rumour monger?
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Elueme: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
Rest in peace dear woman of God. Your family and the world loved you but God loves you most...' death is a necessary end of all, it will come when it will come'

Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by brixton: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
May she RIP...My friend used to cut her and heard she is a good woman. God bless her soul
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by OBANEB: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Kalman(m): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Yea my bro, always finish your meal and enjoy wine and s3x, life is transient.

Nope! Life is Normally Distributed. grin
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by werepeLeri: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
Keneking: How does this make the front page. What population of Nl are faithfuls on this assembly. Did the Mod have an agenda by placing this post at a premium spot? Or is he related to the deceased

What kind of comment is this - do you think the MODs get paid for putting news on the front page? Na you own NairaLand?
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Emmyson99(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
May her gentile soul rest in perfect peace.Death is inevitable.she has pay her own price and will not pay it again any longer.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Life is a mystery.Death is sure.May her soul have some rest.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by siobahn: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2012
Connie is dead May her soul rest in peace. This is so sad! A very vibrant woman gone..this life sha
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Odunnu: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
May God strenghten the family and Rest her in Peace
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Ramcie(f): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
RIP
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by crackhouse(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: One more soul has crossed over to ether. Congrats and RIP
chai, coffee wey i dey drink for here comot from my nose as i read this.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Redstone(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
RIP
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Saraha1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
Is a great loss ,can't imagine going to church tomorrow and not seeing that smiling face ,she is simple, easy going and above all she called us her Children's and she practices that motherly love.Rest in peace
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by InfoDemo(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
RIP in the bossom of the Lord[b]RIP in the bossom of the Lord[/b]RIP in the bossom of the Lord
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Greatken007(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
I love nairaland cus d majority here ar of d mature mind but sorry to say few ar stil babies.Mind u no one ever say dat it a must for everyonw to comment here,if u have nothing to say pls remain mute.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by chyket(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
Rest in Peace Pastor Connie,Pastor Anselem will be devastated,His International Ministry I am sure will be affected by this.May God comfort the Family over this irreparable loss.
She was so blunt and straightforward,with her you knew where you stand in all issues.
I left their Ministry about 8 years ago but I will forever cherish their friendship and love
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by ogbamuno: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
So sorry abt dis R.I.P on d bosom of ur creator tl den we shal see mrs connie
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by adconline(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2012
RIP
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Detongue: 12:14am On Jul 08, 2012
D connie i know. Most misunderstood. Love her husband to a fault, stood in d gap wen her husband is not around (church). Love God with all her heart. Her shoulders are large enough 4 her friends. No sacrifies is too much 4 her. Stood on her blive, cannot b intimidated. she will not go out of her way to hurt u. She was fun and a jolly good fellow.
Those who knew her will miss her. Rest in peace CONSTANCE
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by hubreality(m): 4:09am On Jul 08, 2012
RIP Connie
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by trulyspeaking: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2012
Rip Connie... I sincerely hope Pastor Anslem will honour the memory of his late wife by not remarrying in 3 months time.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by mortee: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Stop being unnecessarily emotional like a sex starved effeminate. In civilized societies, all unusual deaths are investigated and in cases such as this one, family members are automatic suspects, or shall we say, persons of interest. If you were to die mysteriously, lets hope your cause of death is revealed and if foul play was involved, lets hope the culprits would pay for the crime. mumu

You are either based in d US or u watch too much of American films or read too much of their fictions.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by tomzman: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
RIP
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Periwinkle(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
ifihearam: Yeah heard about it this morning 2,rumour has it that the couples have not been in the best of terms recently hence Anslem prefers travelling to oversea the church in Russia. He often spend time in lagos because of the incessant fight they have.

U JUST SAID IT IS A RUMOUR SO U HAVE SIGNED UR NAME IN THE RUMOUR MONGERS BOOK OF RECORD, I NO KNOW WHY UNA NO DEY GET SENSE, IS IT NOW THEY ARE MOURNING THAT U R SPREADING BASELESS LIES....IT IS A DEMONIC LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL, WATCH UR UTTERANCES AGAINST GOD'S PROPHET LEST IT GOES BACK TO U
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by Saraha1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=thorpido]. Rumour. Dnt kwn why people wil never mind there business.Even if there is a misunderstanding between the couple what does it got to do in this situation?At this time that the whole church member is mouring you are here saying I heard.
Re: Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife by joj123(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2012
May her sweet gentle soul rest well in the bossom of our Lord. Amen.

Can Things Like Ear Rings, Wigs, Eyelashes Etc Take Someone To Hell fire? / There's More Than One Jesus In Bible According To Bible / Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath?