Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,437 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? (629 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
What would become of those people who were not fortunate enough to hear about the gospel of Christ before they died? Where would they be, Heaven or hell?
Re: Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? by justaqad(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
emmysenior: What would become of those people who were not fortunate enough to hear about the gospel of Christ before they died? Where would they be, Heaven or hell?

hehehehehehehehehehehe.........the window is much broader and wider than the door....so non-christians choose the door...hehehehehehe

Isaiah 45:21...“Tell you, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel
together: who has declared this
from ancient time? Who has
told it from that time? Have not
I the Lord? And there is no God
else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside
me.”
Re: Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
justaqad:

hehehehehehehehehehehe.........the window is much broader and wider than the door....so non-christians choose the door...hehehehehehe

Isaiah 45:21...“Tell you, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel
together: who has declared this
from ancient time? Who has
told it from that time? Have not
I the Lord? And there is no God
else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside
me.”
may be you should re-read and try to undstand before you answer, or better still, try to make your answer as simple as the question.
Re: Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? by justaqad(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
emmysenior: may be you should re-read and try to undstand before you answer, or better still, try to make your answer as simple as the question.

nah u gat problem comprehending english.....my post is simple and easy to understand....my post clearly states that u dont need to believe in jesus to make heaven,like people that inhabited the earth before jesus.....salvations lies in God....
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
Noted, but you sound so harsh. Next time try to apply the appropriate human relation charisma. Thanx.
Re: Where Would People Who Did'nt Get To Know About Christ Before They Died Go To? by justaqad(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
emmysenior: Noted, but you sound so harsh. Next time try to apply the appropriate human relation charisma. Thanx.

aite. But i urge u to reflect on these issues. Who and how do u worship God? Pounder iver it,i will be here to assist .cheers

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Pastor For Killing Father, Uncle In Ebonyi / Why Do So Many Churches In Nigeria Depict Jesus As A White Man / The Strength His Joy Gives...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.