Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

ahmmmmmm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ahmmmmmm (1521 Views)

Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute / Please Help my mother / One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ahmmmmmm by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
Question not answered
Re: ahmmmmmm by maclatunji: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
LOL. These two "witches" did not kill you when you were a baby and helpless. It is now they want to kill you abi? Face facts and live your life instead of chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: ahmmmmmm by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
i had been at home since 2010 with good j.a.m.b result yet i always miss it
what most of them are saying is that they want me stagnated
embarassed
Re: ahmmmmmm by maclatunji: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Divepen: i had been at home since 2010 with good j.a.m.b result yet i always miss it
what most of them are saying is that they want me stagnated
embarassed

You have not seen people that stay at home for 8-10 years without admission. Go and learn a skill before you get admission. There is so much to learn with computers, you can be a graphic artist, programmer, web developer and so many other things. PEFTI can train you for acting or technical side of movie and TV production, you are here talking about witches. Keep searching you hear.

2 Likes

Re: ahmmmmmm by MissyB3(f): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
maclatunji: LOL. These two "witches" did not kill you when you were a baby and helpless. It is now they want to kill you abi? Face facts and live your life instead of chasing shadows.
Finely put!
Re: ahmmmmmm by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
Re: ahmmmmmm by 2mch(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Guy, we know faith without work is nothing. But I can assure you that success without effort and hardwork before and after achieveing that goal is meaningless. I will advice you to stop going to these people that see visions and other things but still live in abject poverty. They are the real witches and destroyers of lives and family. In Nigeria with all your good results you have to grease some palms to get what you want. Focus on hustling for money to achieve your goals, forget frivolous things and leave visions alone. If God wanted you to know something he will have told you himself. Go and hustle and stop blaming everyone for not being in control of yourself and your destiny as a guy. Pray to God and believe in him ALONE. Not any pastor, or soothsayer! Anyone that sees visions needs mental help or is a demon out to destroy. Also with the women in your life fighting themselves, just ignore them and forge ahead. They are only doing what they want to do. You are a man, why involve yourself in catfights and gossip? Maintain a relationship with them, but don't entertain idle gossip or unnecessary insult from both. When you become successful, they will sort each other out as no one wants to lose out.
Re: ahmmmmmm by justaqad(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2012
Divepen: my grandmother took me to a pastor who said i must not collect anything from my mother
my mother and propietress said i my paternal grandmother, who i live with is a witch.
HELP

none...that pastor is a charlatan......
Ur mother aint the witch,its the pastor's mother...mstchewww.....
Re: ahmmmmmm by taryour(f): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Divepen: my grandmother took me to a pastor who said i must not collect anything from my mother
my mother and propietress said i my paternal grandmother, who i live with is a witch.
HELP

how old are you that you have already filled your head up with such toughts and even visiting pastors You havnt even faced life challenges at all,what will you now do when yoy become a full grown man with family and start facing varous challenges U better go and beg your mother and grandmother for forgiveness,u realy need thier blessings and support.as mac as said,get busy you are a man...

1 Like

Re: ahmmmmmm by braveheart2012(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Wow! Some posters on here are just irresponsible and unhelpful. Please, if you have nothing tangible to contribute besides a curt dismissal, then shut-up.

@OP, are you a Christian? Do you have faith that the omnipotent and omniscient God that has called you into salvation is able preserve and protect you from any witch? If yes, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Witches are NOTHING before the most high God. Just go back to your place of prayer and worship to continually present your situation to God; stay steadfast in your belief that things will turn around soon and nothing can stop you from getting to where God has destined you to be.

I am not going to dismiss any pastor's vision without knowing the pastor and knowing the work and gifts of God in his life. Stop bothering your head with who is a witch and who isn't because none of that really matters (at the end of the day, you can't possibly know every evil person you come into contact with). Just hold on to your faith in God, continue serving Him faithfully and continue to present your situation before His throne of mercy and God will shield you from harm.

1 Like

Re: ahmmmmmm by hannydarl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
People, stop attacking the Poster. He saiD his grandma took him there to the Pastor. He did not just wake up and decide his mom and grandma are witches they are the ones feeding him all that BS.
He is a victim in this game of power played by mom and grAndma.
Re: ahmmmmmm by Odunnu: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
What a home!
Re: ahmmmmmm by maclatunji: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
hannydarl: People, stop attacking the Poster. He saiD his grandma took him there to the Pastor. He did not just wake up and decide his mom and grandma are witches they are the ones feeding him all that BS.
He is a victim in this game of power played by mom and grAndma.

And he isn't smart enough to a realise that he's a pawn in the power play between two bitter women. People will say and tell you different things in life. You have to learn to think wisely for yourself. So, he needs to be moulded into proper shape. That takes some force.

1 Like

Re: ahmmmmmm by hannydarl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
@ maclatunji
Abi o. You've got a point there. I guess because he thinks he has a spiritual problem already he has opened door for manipulations.
Re: ahmmmmmm by livapul86(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2012
Do people still believe in Witches? The only 'Witches' that exists are Poverty and Disease and they're not tales or deluded machinations of fighting Imaginary spirits.
Young man, you're not the first person to be frustrated by Nigeria's university system and you won't be the last. Try and get a hold of your Life, look up @Maclatunji's post and fix yourself somewhere pending when you get the admission.
Re: ahmmmmmm by Bella3(f): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2012
livapul86: Do people still believe in Witches? The only 'Witches' that exists are Poverty and Disease and they're not tales or deluded machinations of fighting Imaginary spirits.
Young man, you're not the first person to be frustrated by Nigeria's university system and you won't be the last. Try and get a hold of your Life, look up @Maclatunji's post and fix yourself somewhere pending when you get the admission.
shikenan
Re: ahmmmmmm by tobechi74: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2012
Nigerians are becoming more spiritual with their problem.because u mis jamb since 2010, u meet a pastor. HEY, GO AND READ YOUR BOOK.
WHAT DID U GET IN JAMB?<180??
Learn a skill,

As for ur pastos, he is imposing fear on u.he is being pschological so u wil start meeting him for prayer.
How can a mum/grand mum wu want d best 4 ha child make u stagnant??
She could have kild u since
Re: ahmmmmmm by tasandra: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Op,and na the witch dem born u abi abeg lv mata.
Re: ahmmmmmm by armyofone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
You better wake up from your hallucination! Help your pastor into reality too while at it my friend.
Your mind is being used. Nobody is a witch.
useless waste of time imo going to your pastor by the way undecided.
Sitting and listening to him preach on Sunday for 1hr is enough.
Consultation for why you have not got adm into Uni is a waste of his & your precious time.

while waiting for jamb, go learn a trade.
The mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Re: ahmmmmmm by isalegan2: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
2mch: Guy, we know faith without work is nothing. But I can assure you that success without effort and hardwork before and after achieveing that goal is meaningless. I will advice you to stop going to these people that see visions and other things but still live in abject poverty. They are the real witches and destroyers of lives and family. In Nigeria with all your good results you have to grease some palms to get what you want. Focus on hustling for money to achieve your goals, forget frivolous things and leave visions alone. If God wanted you to know something he will have told you himself. Go and hustle and stop blaming everyone for not being in control of yourself and your destiny as a guy. Pray to God and believe in him ALONE. Not any pastor, or soothsayer! Anyone that sees visions needs mental help or is a demon out to destroy. Also with the women in your life fighting themselves, just ignore them and forge ahead. They are only doing what they want to do. You are a man, why involve yourself in catfights and gossip? Maintain a relationship with them, but don't entertain idle gossip or unnecessary insult from both. When you become successful, they will sort each other out as no one wants to lose out.

Brilliant Post. Why do so many 'religious' people rely on others to communicate with their god for them? You need no intermediaries. It's a racket of epidemic proportions - these soothsaying pastors that've got Naijas by the short hairs.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Employ A Matured Housemaid/houseboy(ages 17 And Above) To Your House? / Picture Of A 25 Years Old Guy Wey Marry Marry 52 Years Old Oyinbo / What Should I Do Now, Knowing That My Wife's Genotype Is AC And I Am AS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.