Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen (3385 Views)

VPN Software (virtual Proxy Network) / Pd-proxy On Multilinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen by legend01(m): 4:42am On Jul 08, 2012
Wao, for real, this is real magic. i have always got stucked on this tunneling issue until i got to know this pd-proxy tunneling software. it is so good that websites that i have never had the privileged to visit due to location issues became free to visit. i am now so confident when i browse because even the best hackers wont be able to spy on me because my packets are encrypted. you know what that means. the best thing i like about it is that you do not need to configure your browsers or web application because it is a VPN application. you can chose different servers of different locations you want and it does not disconnect onlike other tunneling applications. i am now so happy because i can now even easliy download torrent files because is has torrent servers too. well i just thought i should share this with you so that i wont be stingy with such a good thing. seriously, u have to try this, its just a month that i started using it and i have fallen in deep love with it. you can easliy get more details and download the application of less than 1.5mb on their official website www.pdproxy.com just go to the site and register and download. i promise you will com and appriciate this that i have done...thanks.....from sirpep
Re: PD-PROXY The Best Tunneling Software I Have Ever Seen by Everest9(m): 4:48am On Jul 08, 2012
Testing mod activated

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy- Web Applications Developer / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [icos, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] / Verifone Vx610/vx670 Pos Terminal Programmer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.