Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Re:unilag Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Re:unilag Admission List (2108 Views)

Re: Unilag Dli Form/admission And Requirments,call Dr Adeh O81.66.48.60.36 / Re: Unilag Admission For Direct Entry Student (2010/2011) / Re-unilag Dli Admission Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:unilag Admission List by holatunjji: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
another list will soon be out from unilag.all prospective unilagites who have very good grades should be very hopeful
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by generalpam: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2007
o boy thanks for bringing hope to me.pls can i know why i made the cut off mark i was not take whyyyyyyyyyyy, i am angry with my life .i tell , like when should the release it or shold i do a change of course, advice me
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by generalpam: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2007
o boy thanks for bringing hope to me.pls can i know why i made the cut off mark i was not take whyyyyyyyyyyy, i am angry with my life .i tell , like when should the release it or shold i do a change of course, advice me
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by raphillo: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2007
the list they release is very few compare to the number of student that sat for their post-ume, but for first list i think he should be more than what they release.
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by holatunjji: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2007
hey generalpam,i would advise you to obtain a change of course form so that you won't lose on both sides if your name doesn't come with the second list there is still hope with the change of course
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by dragnet: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2007
Pe0ple lyk changing c0urSes b4 getting in & later change back to their desired c0urse when admittd . . . .d0es this really work? undecided
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by holatunjji: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2007
you can change from your your 2nd choice of your to your original course as long as your g.p.a is high and satisfactory enough.
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by dragnet: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2007
That stil depends 0n if they allow
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by chizz: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
does any one have d change of course form?
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by holythug(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2007
na wa o,,,,wat will 1 do if u made d cut off n still didnt get admitted
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by deeteeneey(f): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2007
pls i just want 2 confirm,if dere going 2 b any release of any second list, because i heard dat d change of list wld b d 2nd.pls ao true is dis?
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by generalpam: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2007
hello
people who use naria, how are u, i want to thanks again holatunjji for the hope u gave me.i ami n lagos now .i have been traveling that is why i have not be on line , i have done the change of course yesterday but i went for quantity surveying so like when do u know when this list will be out , like i was told i was suppose to be the next person the would have admitted but the said i do not have further maths, so i was told i must be taken for quantity survey so do ant one has the idea when the supplementary will be coming out or will it be before 17 of this month
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by generalpam: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2007
hello
people who use naria, how are u, i want to thanks again holatunjji for the hope u gave me.i ami n lagos now .i have been traveling that is why i have not be on line , i have done the change of course yesterday but i went for quantity surveying so like when do u know when this list will be out , like i was told i was suppose to be the next person the would have admitted but the said i do not have further maths, so i was told i must be taken for quantity survey so do ant one has the idea when the supplementary will be coming out or will it be before 17 of this month
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by holla1(m): 11:19am On Dec 06, 2007
pls i would want to know if there was any submission of result or o/level after the post jamb screening pls can some one hint me on this
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by rayboy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] Pls, I want some bros to pls help meooo. I applied for actuarial science but i didn,t see any list on that courseooo, pls before my heart jump inside my mouth somebody pls rescue an ophan. Advise is all i need.
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by generalpam: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2007
it will our orphan do not worry GOD is in controll GOD who made u get to unilag see his or her child through in jesus name, do not worry sister no aplied for it so it can not be out keep faith
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by lollyp1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2007
expect the list any time next week,that's what i was told though in the admissions office.as long as u got 40% and above in the p ume and above 200 in the ume theres a lot of hope for you
Re: Re:unilag Admission List by generalpam: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2007
u see we are so fed up with talk why no release the sup list but can some one tell me how it was on 17th dec in unilag i will like to know

(1) (Reply)

HSE TRAINING IN PORT HARCOURT / Uniabuja Saga / Where To Purchase Jamb 2016/17 E-registration Scratch Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.