Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) (1811 Views)

Neatly Used 2001 Volkswagen Passat For Sale 430k....hot And Selling, negotiable / Neatly Used Passat 2003 For Sale / Passat 2003 Model For Sale For An Affordable Amt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) by JaaizTech: 10:23am On Jul 08, 2012
Guys, I am in a dilemma between which of these 2 brands I should purchase.

My thoughts on Toyota Corolla 2003/2004
I love the outer look
I hate the interior, it is ugly
It is cheaper to maintain and perhaps the most reliable car maker is my biggest attraction

My thoughts on Volkswagen Passat 2003
Not really in love with the outer look
I am impressed with the interior
My biggest concerns is its reliability and maintenance cost
It drives better and more balanced is my biggest attraction (Most German cars have this advantage over Japanese models)

Help: If you really know more about Volkswagen Passat 2003, I am really concerned about its reliability and maintenance cost, as for the Toyota I am sure they are reliable, but I hate their interior decoration.
Re: Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) by JaaizTech: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Guys, I am in a dilemma between which of these 2 brands I should purchase.

My thoughts on Toyota Corolla 2003/2004
I love the outer look
I hate the interior, it is ugly
It is cheaper to maintain and perhaps the most reliable car maker is my biggest attraction

My thoughts on Volkswagen Passat 2003
Not really in love with the outer look
I am impressed with the interior
My biggest concerns is its reliability and maintenance cost
It drives better and more balanced is my biggest attraction (Most German cars have this advantage over Japanese models)

Help: If you really know more about Volkswagen Passat 2003, I am really concerned about its reliability and maintenance cost, as for the Toyota I am sure they are reliable, but I hate their interior decoration.
Re: Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) by JaaizTech: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
WOW! No one can say anything about a Volkswagen Passat!
Re: Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) by daPSYCHO(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
if ur buying the Passat with 2.0 FSi engine, that means ur getting about 200-horsepower from a 4cyl engine. the passat V6 gives more horsepower and also 4-wheel drive which is wonderful for Nigerian roads, remember the Passat comes with leather interior as standard. the corolla maybe cheaper and less expensive to maintain, but remember that fuel is d same price in the market and engine oil is the same price. so if u want a true driving experience, the cost of parts shouldnt scare you, afterall no one wishes to crash his car. if ur looking for a cheap sedan with poor ride quality (compared to the passat) and cheap maintainance, go for d corolla.
Re: Volkswagen Passat 2003 Or Toyota Corolla 2003 (any Help Is Greatly Appreciated) by JaaizTech: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
da PSYCHO: if ur buying the Passat with 2.0 FSi engine, that means ur getting about 200-horsepower from a 4cyl engine. the passat V6 gives more horsepower and also 4-wheel drive which is wonderful for Nigerian roads, remember the Passat comes with leather interior as standard. the corolla maybe cheaper and less expensive to maintain, but remember that fuel is d same price in the market and engine oil is the same price. so if u want a true driving experience, the cost of parts shouldnt scare you, afterall no one wishes to crash his car. if ur looking for a cheap sedan with poor ride quality (compared to the passat) and cheap maintainance, go for d corolla.

Thanks man. But you know the thing with Tokunboh cars, they are a risk. So you want to be sure, should anything happen you would be able to take care of it right away.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry (big Daddy) 2003 @ N1,400,000.00 Call 08023416552 / Get Affordable Toyota 4runer 2005 / New Hyundai 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.