Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,919 members, 7,841,493 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) (23998 Views)

See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) / Photos: Oluwaseyi Tinubu, Son Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Called To Bar / Revisiting The Unholy Activities Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Beaf: 3:45am On Jul 09, 2012
emmatok:

MUMU,

How many criminals you and your bigoted father(beaf)jailed.

What a pathetic pumpkin! Today, Ibori is in jail.
Ayam very glad to have led a very loud campaign to that end, right here on NL. Tank you! Tank you!! Tank you!!! grin grin grin

Kill ya sef, bro!

Mr thief lover. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by igboboy1(m): 3:48am On Jul 09, 2012
Iliveon: Did u say your able presido.....laff wan cut my hair o grin grin grin grin grin grin

thats the paradox in it....i bet you the last person that want to hear the word "able" and GEJ in one sentence is an ACN member. I deliberately said that- pun intended indeed
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Beaf: 3:53am On Jul 09, 2012
[size=14pt]HOW OLD IS TINUBU?
SOMBORI PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HANSA DI KUESHION!!!

Why does Tinubu lie so so much?
Nobody knows his real name. Nobody knows his fathers compound...

Na wa!
Look nau, Buhari is 70... But Tinubu is "only 60!"

Broda, is my hai deceifing me?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=21pt]Okongu!![/size]

Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by dayokanu(m): 4:51am On Jul 09, 2012
Well Done Asiwaju Tinubu.

May you live long
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by kcpumping(m): 5:08am On Jul 09, 2012
chucky234: Laugh wan kill me... Ugly + Tinubu = Ramires
Ramires ugly pass ronaldinhomy dear money W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ soon change him just bt time sooner than You think
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by cars4sell: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2012
This really loks like tinubu.. I'm sure he'll adopt this frog if it was real.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Rajoku: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2012
fulfillment2020: Which kain blouse/shirt Tinubu wear sef? grin
na gown
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by bonna4u(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
obekx: Tinubu was a handsome young man then grin
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by najoke: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
@Beaf
I can see u r having a swell time on this thread....enjoy it while it last.
I am not a tinubu fan but when d table turns round and its is ur oga's turn don't start calling people names or liars o.
Shey u hear me oga Reno....sorry Beaf grin
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by Beaf: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
[size=21pt]Why does this man steal so much?[/size]

Tinubu is a drug baron, thief, certificate forger, nobody knows his real name, nobody knows his fathers compound, nobody knows his village, nobody knows his state of origin!
What a criminal!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524033_TinubuTif_jpg4a6f1ebf2f823fa79b6b462d5a62baa6
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by 2mch(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: [size=21pt]Why does this man steal so much?[/size]

Tinubu is a drug baron, thief, certificate forger, nobody knows his real name, nobody knows his fathers compound, nobody knows his village, nobody knows his state of origin!
What a criminal!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/524033_TinubuTif_jpg4a6f1ebf2f823fa79b6b462d5a62baa6

Why does who steal what? Where is the subsidy money? Where is what has been made on the hike of fuel price. You talk about theft? WHAT? Am i seeing double? grin grin grin grin cheesy. Beaf you should be hiding under your table when words like STEAL, EMBEZZLE and OTHER THINGS ASSOCIATED WITH LOOTING come up. You know who is the master. The one that refuses to declare his assets.
Re: Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) by emmatok(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

What a pathetic pumpkin! Today, Ibori is in jail.
Ayam very glad to have led a very loud campaign to that end, right here on NL. Tank you! Tank you!! Tank you!!! grin grin grin

Kill ya sef, bro!

Mr thief lover. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

YEYE boy,

Which Ibori did you campaign against, the-same Ibori that SAHARA REPORTERS(Your epic enemy) campaigned against till hew was jail in London.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Easter Monday Service By Soldiers In Sambisa Today (Photo) / NBA Conference: Sanusi Reacts To El-rufai's Dis-invitation As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.