Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Changing My Dentist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Changing My Dentist (975 Views)

Dentist Pulls Out All Of Her Ex's Teeth After Breakup / Any Dentist Here? / Any Cosmetic Dentist In Nigeria For Teeth whiten Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing My Dentist by lolliba(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2007
I intend changing my dentist. i normally go for extraction and filling at the general dental clinic at garrison junction here in port harcourt.
I was thinking i would try some other place. Maybe BONA dental clinic. ever heard of that place?
Maybe changing my dentist will also reduce the pains i have endured for close to five years now.

Or any ideas/suggestions concerning this issue?

is it the dentist? the clinic? or the anaesthetic ?
Re: Changing My Dentist by karlken(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
What did your Dr say is the cause of the pain?
Re: Changing My Dentist by dezi(f): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2008
i went to a dental clinic today too,i believe we can all help ourselves by avoiding chocolates and to always brush at least 3 times daily.
Re: Changing My Dentist by lolliba(f): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2008
thanks for your contributions to the topic. today, i finally did the best thing for myself, i changed my dentist. i filled one cavity and had one extraction. Guess what? for the first time in my life, i didn't cry after a visit to the dentist. i'm so happy.
Re: Changing My Dentist by Helenoftroy27: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2018
Which of the clinics did you finally go for the process?

(1) (Reply)

No Menstruation In More Than 2 Months In Cesarean Section / Fish Oil Supplements 'beat Psychotic Mental Illness' / AIDS ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.