Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (82692 Views)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / World Could End Before March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by tymund: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
US Senate has passed the 'Obama Health Care' bill into law & the implementation would commence on 23/03/2013.This bill would require all Americans to be implanted with a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip in order to access medical care. The device will be implanted on the forehead or on the arm.

This is to fulfil the prophesy in the Book of Revelation 13:15-18 concerning the MARK OF THE BEAST! Are you still in doubt concerning the ENDTIME?

GET READY! JESUS IS ABOUT 2 COME THE SECOND TIME! Be prepared so you are not caught unawares. Live a good life, pray more, preach the GOSPEL to others and save souls.
The rapture of the saints is eminent. Rev 13 is being played out right before us. Many are still unaware..but the questions are(1) why is the chip being implanted exactly where the bible says it would be. Why on the hand and forehead. Why not anywhere else? (2) why is it being connected to your bank account. Remember the Bible says you won't be able to buy or sell without the mark. And guess what ! The chip is connected to your financial details.. What breaks my heart the most, is that many people in the church will not make it if Jesus comes now. Many are unaware that the end is near.. If any area of your life is not in sync with Gods word, its time to make an unqualified u-turn NOW.. Hell is not a pretty place..the worst part is that people will be there forever. Pls my brother / sister give ur life to JESUS CHRIST. He is the only person u need now. For in him your future is secured.

6 Likes

Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
source please?
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Zodiac61(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2012
More insanity from the christians.
It is a law designed to ensure that as many people as possible have access to health care, for pete's sake.
Of course, the pastors do not like it because it means that their days of fake healings may soon come to an end.
The health insurers do not like it because it reduces their profit margins.
Once again, we see the holyalliance between god and mammon.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by ITbomb(m): 2:29am On Jul 09, 2012
So if you don't have this chip, this mark, you won't have access to medical facilities . Right?
This is it.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Egbagirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
*sigh* Please read the ff link for more information. Too many rumors being spread around. You guys should relax. This info is false.
http://www.dailypaul.com/223261/obamacare-mandates-rfid-chips-to-be-implanted-in-all-americans-by-march-23rd-2013
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Yornandrew: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Jesus Christ will appear in the Sky and all nations will mourn

1 Like

Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Raylight2(m): 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Check this: www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44637&forum=48

be WATCHFUL because the end is here!
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by tymund: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
But which other proff we waiting for ? I believe this is a clear sign of the end....if it has gotten to a point of chip in plant then one has to be so be very careful
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by proo212(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
If only we would study the bible then we would know exactly what God says concerning the time of the end. This is perhaps a diversionary tactic to take people's focus away from the actual bible prophecies (for Christians who do not study Gods word).

So if America has RFID chips implanted in every citizen, what about the rest of the world? How are they going to get the chip? If the rest of the world don't get the chip, that means only America is under the rule of the Antichrist and that is clearly not the way its supposed to be.

Study your bible and ask for the Holy Spirit to give you understanding! Don't predict the end from MSM (Mainstream Media) instead study your bible and when you see the signs that were spoken about in the bible, then you can use the MSM to confirm them because they will be reported but the signs will not linked to bible prophecies.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by tymund: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2012
@proo212. My answer to you. Is

1. Who are the world powers

2. Have you read your bible, especially the sign of the end....1hich sign is not fulfilled ye
t

3 have you taken a closer look of even Nigeria, the
unrest and killings what do you think it is ?

4. Which other sign are you waiting for......?

Mathew 24:1-25, mark 13:24-27, Mark 13:3, Luke 21:7-28
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by proo212(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2012
First of all, who is the Antichrist? What did the bible say he will do when he comes? Read Dan 10-12 for an insight into who he is. Matthew 24 refers you to Dan 11:31 and Dan 12:11. So clearly the Antichrist is a god of fortresses/war.

Luke 7 that you quoted in verse 20 says Jerusalem shall be surrounded by armies then you know desolation of Dan 11 and 12 is near. Pray tell, will Obama and his armies attack Israel....?
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by tymund: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
Is Isreal not yet surrounded with army of nations.....what about syria,Lebanon alliance most recencent declation by the new Egypt president ? Watch and pray my dear Like holy scripture says to him that has ears let him hear
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by tymund: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant is mark of the beast Part 1 & 2prof.
pages
Revelation's MARK OF THE BEAST 666 and the new Senate health care bill HR3200
PART 1

A few days ago, my husband and I went to the post office to put up fliers on their community bulletin board. Our fliers are usually torn down, so we have to monitor them weekly. As I was putting one up a young man came over and we got to talking about the economy and how he was out of work and could not find any. The more we spoke the more I felt compelled to tell him I believed we would see the Lord return in our lifetime. We found out this man was a Christian and he mentioned very briefly that his wife had found on the web that human micro-chipping is right around the corner.

I had forgotten this conversation until a few days ago. When I remembered I started researching it and found out that it was not only true, but the microchip was incorporated in our last health care bill covertly. The process as stated in the bill will begin in "December of 2012". This new law requires an RFID (radio frequency identification) chip implanted in all US citizens. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. No US citizen will be allowed in or out of our country without it. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by "March 23 2013" we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath the skin. Testing has begun with implanting under the skin of the hand. (I will send a PDF of the bill). Please note to look for "The National Registry" on about page 1000.

Revelation 13:16 ~ And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.
Revelation 13:17 ~ And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 ~ Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I hope you know where I am going with this. If you receive the mark of the beast, the Bible says that anyone who will accept this mark will be thrown in the Lake of Fire. You lost your own soul even if you accept Christ you will be thrown in hell with the Anti-Christ.

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: 'If ANYONE worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. This calls for patient endurance on the part of THE SAINTS who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus' " (Rev. 14:9-12).

RFID Microchip
The New Law
And now we come to it. On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel. This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.
Other ways big brother will impact us is by population control via vaccines. (see below links).
The more Kevin and I dig, the more we find. I am starting a blog in which we will discuss links below along with the new "Internet Kill Switch" bill which would allow our president exclusive power like the Egyptian president to shut down this form of communication.
Before my research, I was only mildly interested with politics, but now I am awake and watch the Congress and/or Senate and Monday-Friday.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. ~Andy McIntyre and Derek Bok

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU MIGHT THINK
WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE TRUTH

PART 2

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

I’m not a lawyer by training, but I do believe the text above is actually calling for people to have RFID chips implanted into them. The language appears to be calling for the establishment of a central database to keep track of those with class II devices, including those that are implantable. Implantable RFID technology does not yet appear to be a class II medical device though the FDA provides guidance on how it could become a class II medical device at a later date.
See the following link (Page 4) for more on the FDA’s thinking on RFID technology: Link <<a href="http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegu lationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf">http:/ /www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGui dance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf>

The quoted text above was from H.R. 3200 (Section 2561), which was one of the several versions of health care reform legislation that House of Representatives originally considered voting on. The House of Representatives ultimately passed a bill called H.R. 3962 which included some of the items in H.R. 3200. I took a look at H.R. 3962 (Section 2571) and found that the text of the passage altered drastically.

The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each covered device. ‘(B) In this subsection, the term ‘covered device’--Comments <</span>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text> Close Comments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text> Permalink <</a> http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text?version=pcs& amp;nid=t0:pcs:9783> ‘(i) shall include each class III device; and ‘(ii) may include, as the Secretary determines appropriate and specifies in regulation, a class II device that is life-supporting or life-sustaining.

The altered text says nothing about implantable devices, but it was the Senate version of the health care reform legislation (and soon the reconciliation bill) that is now waiting to be signed by Barack Obama into law (not H.R. 3962). I accessed the Senate reform legislation and the reconciliation bill, and the reconciliation bill contains very similar language to H.R. 3962, but with the reinsertion of the term “implantable”:

HR 4872 (Reconciliation Bill) Section 2521
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by proo212(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Israel surrounded by an army of nations. That part you got right, but who is the leader of the army of those nations? Are those nations also going to be implanted with the RFID chip before March 2013

In Psalm 83 from verse 4, you see those army of nations that have come together with consent to stop Israel as a nation from being in existence. Is Obama a president of any of those nations

4 They have said, “Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, That the name of Israel may be remembered no more.”
5 For they have consulted together with one consent; They form a confederacy against You:
6 The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites; Moab and the Hagrites;
7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek;
Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre;
8 Assyria also has joined with them;
They have helped the children of Lot.

What do these lands have in common? Obama or RFID chip? I think not. Do you not think that someone with the same values or mindset will be leading these people/armies? Lets be thinking people. Dan 11:37 says he shall regard neither the god of his forefathers nor the desire of women nor any other god but he shall exalt himself above them all.

This is what Dan 11:39 says 39 Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

This is clearly not Obama
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by justaqad(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012.
Now christians are predicting end of world in 2013.
Abeg all of una christians way get land for garki,asokoro,maitama,before the end of 2012 contact me i go buy.heheheheheheheheheheh
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by maryswags: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2012
Zodiac61: More insanity from the christians.
It is a law designed to ensure that as many people as possible have access to health care, for pete's sake.
Of course, the pastors do not like it because it means that their days of fake healings may soon come to an end.
The health insurers do not like it because it reduces their profit margins.
Once again, we see the holyalliance between god and mammon.

I taya for christians oooo! This is d reason y more aethists are springin up! We christians are too suspicious! Is der anywhere in d article that says d chip will implant d mark 666 on them? Moreso in d bible it was never stated dat the mark will be forced on or compelled on anyone! U guys be wise nawwww, stop fallin d hands of christians!

1 Like

Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by maryswags: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2012
Yornandrew: Facts about Obama

He may be the antichrist, he may not but there are some facts about him. But He is a likely candidate

The bible calls the Antichrist the little horn in book of Daniel 7 vs 8 "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

And Kenya Obama's home place means "the horn of an animal" A mouth speaking great things represent His oratory skills which no one can compare with him

The book of revelation 13 v 1-3 "Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority"

1) Beast out of the sea- Obama was born in an island within the pacific ocean called "Hawai"

2) 7 heads & 10 horns- 7 heads represent the 7 continents or G7. The American President usually leads G7
The 10 horns represents the nations that would give their authority to him after the rapture. 3 of the 10 nations would disagree and there will be serious wars

3) It look like a leopard, it looks like a leopard not a leopard, a cheetah looks like a leopard, so it is actually a cheetah. A cheetah is the fastest animal in the world. Obama rise to become the most powerful person in the world as a black man was very fast, it is beyond human ability. The cheetah or leopard is a kenyan animal and also an American animal.In sports, Americans are the fastest sprinters while Kenyan are the best in long distance races. the leopard is a very slender and long animal

A cheetah or leopard has three colours (yellow, black and brown). This speaks of His race
Yellow represent Obama mother who was an America
Black represent Obama's father who is an African
Brown represent Obama's foster father who is Indonesian

The Cheetah black spot usually like a ring filled up with the brown colour.

This means fatherly care. The death of his real father who is kenyan (black) when he was young left a void which was filled by his foster father who was Indonesian (brown). Spots on a leopard is a warning to those musicians and entertainers who tattoo them self. It represents the leopard

4)It looks like a lion. A lion represent kingship which speaks of a political position. The antichrist will hold political power

5) it looks like a bear. A bear bounces when in movement, so does the American president.It's dentition is Upper Jaw 3.1.2/ 4.2= 6/6

Lower Jaw 3.1.2/4.3=6/7

Therefore 6/6/6/7, 6.6.6 in seven years

He is from Illinois in America meaning "tribe of superior men"

In Eze 20 v 29, says "Then I said unto them, What meaneth the high place whereunto ye go? So the name thereof is called Bamah unto this day"

the word "Bamah" meaning "high place"
therefore obama means oh high place

Luke 10 vs 18 "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven". Barack in the hebrew means lightning

Ibeg just shut up! All these junks ur wrote are baseless! Ah ah! Even bible self nor give much clues to help identify d anti-christ..mscheeww
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Mavrick2012: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Na wa o.look at dis ppl talkin as if d world is made up of only AMERICA,ISREAL AND MIDDLE EAST.wat abt d remainin larger percent of d world?
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by tymund: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2012
The end of this age is here, and every man shall before jesus doesn't matter your relgion we all shall stand.

Are you ready ?

Are born again ?

If you are not say this lord jesus I come before you this day as a sinner, forgive me my sins accept me as your child this day Amen
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by STORM2(f): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2013
Today is 23rd march oh! Nothing is happening.....can we rest now?

2 Likes

Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by dridowu: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Religion is a disease in Africa
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Heatblast(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2013
Don't mind those silly creatures, coming up with a useless asumption, make it fact in their mind and they try to share their chronic stupidity with others. Now that this assumption is a failed one, those idiots would come up with a new one and a new date angry
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by kross01(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2013
everybody they say, has the right to be stupid but u, OP have just abused that right. I hate to see people display their ignorance while peddling falsehood at d same time. Do you think having internet access is only to broadcast thrash? What could it have cost u to google up OBAMACARE and know what it is all about? Even if u've done so & cldnt understand what you read, today at least is the 23rd of march 2013 & the purported deadline for the chip implantation, how many persons do u knw had it implanted? Hate to see people act foolishly all in the name of religion.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by proo212(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2013
We are waiting for the chip....
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by ednut1(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2013
illiteracy and daftness is a sin
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by mayrie1(f): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2013
Illiteracy is truly a disease. If by any chance that chip was the mark 666, technically you were not raptured. Because in d bible, that "mark" pertains to tribulation which is after rapture. So I think u shuld minister to yourself and safe your soul. Betterstill, read your bible well and pray for God's grace to understand it. Knowledge cures illiteracy.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2013
proo212: If only we would study the bible then we would know exactly what God says concerning the time of the end. This is perhaps a diversionary tactic to take people's focus away from the actual bible prophecies (for Christians who do not study Gods word).

So if America has RFID chips implanted in every citizen, what about the rest of the world? How are they going to get the chip? If the rest of the world don't get the chip, that means only America is under the rule of the Antichrist and that is clearly not the way its supposed to be.

Study your bible and ask for the Holy Spirit to give you understanding! Don't predict the end from MSM (Mainstream Media) instead study your bible and when you see the signs that were spoken about in the bible, then you can use the MSM to confirm them because they will be reported but the signs will not linked to bible prophecies.

I totally agree with you.

My take is that this mark has been around for a while and is spiritual , may God give us discernment.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Solozzo(m): 3:49am On Mar 28, 2013
proo212: If only we would study the bible then we would know exactly what God says concerning the time of the end. This is perhaps a diversionary tactic to take people's focus away from the actual bible prophecies (for Christians who do not study Gods word).

These so called signs of the end can be seen in every generation. The book of revelations signs of the end referred to wicked ruler ship and persecutions of Christians by roman emperors who reigned in the first century AD. 666 was the code for emperor Nero, while the beast was probably Emperor Domitian who asked his subjects to call him god and worship him. xtians who refused were killed. End time is jut a way to scare people to accept Christianity. This is not a proper way to convert people. they should join with a free will rather than out of fear of end time
e and hell fire.

Generations come and go but the earth remains for ever

1 Like

Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2013
All ye dumb fools! Today is april 4, I'v not heard of anyone being forced to get a micro chip implanted into him/her..you just let ur ignorance get the best of u, instead of getting facts, u jst act like cows and follow the leader. I'm a christian and I know Jesus is coming soon. But all the senseless noise about the obamacare is enuff. There has been antichrist in this world since the time of Jesus. Hello, Paul was an antichrist till he met God, yes there's going to be a time when the number 666 will enforced, but the bible makes it known that it won't be forced on people, people will willingly accept the mark. So please enough with the unnecessary holiness abeg. Grow up and educate your ignorance Fools!

1 Like

Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Originakalokalo(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
maryswags:

I taya for christians oooo! This is d reason y more aethists are springin up! We christians are too suspicious! Is der anywhere in d article that says d chip will implant d mark 666 on them? Moreso in d bible it was never stated dat the mark will be forced on or compelled on anyone! U guys be wise nawwww, stop fallin d hands of christians!

whatever americans do may be copied by the world at large.especially when it is shown that with the chip in you, you cannot get lost. Now,bank accounts will be linked to it,and health is already linked.after evrytin is already set,the antichrist will now come and use those tins.it may then be required that before you access the chip, a pass code or 666 will now be used to activate that same chip. We are only preparin for the antichrist.we are unknowingly setting the tools he will use against humans.antichrist will not come now.he will wait till we have set the stage for him.if he comes now,we can survive witout the mark.we can use ATM or other means to get money.he will wait until evrybody in the world has the chip,eventhough that is not the main purpose of the chip now.
Re: America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
ibot_jaycob: All ye dumb fools! Today is april 4, I'v not heard of anyone being forced to get a micro chip implanted into him/her..you just let ur ignorance get the best of u, instead of getting facts, u jst act like cows and follow the leader. I'm a christian and I know Jesus is coming soon. But all the senseless noise about the obamacare is enuff. There has been antichrist in this world since the time of Jesus. Hello, Paul was an antichrist till he met God, yes there's going to be a time when the number 666 will enforced, but the bible makes it known that it won't be forced on people, people will willingly accept the mark. So please enough with the unnecessary holiness abeg. Grow up and educate your ignorance Fools!

grin grin grin

But True !

Please remove the reference to Fools though , some are still young in the faith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.