Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 (17208 Views)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by gidjah(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
i just hope d govt wil swiftly settle ds dispute dat started few yrs back,let dem respond to d white paper reports d various commitees gave ova d killings in jos,jonathan shld stop playing politics wt pples lives.lots of blood been wasted in jos,was told d governor cant handle this, bt wot abt oga jona? Sme one wil nw say is it his fault?,pls who is to b blame ova security matters dat is taking lives away?? Let final verdict b given ova ds jos case.there was once state of emergency in ds failed state n d problem wsa solved then, pls oga jona, do ur own n lets c wt u r capable of doin.stop been too silent ova every matters ,violent matters require strict n fast approach.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by Dainfamous: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
people should give up on jos even federal govt have giving up long time ago,is like jos is no more under nigerian judistrition gowon i hope you sleep well at night,look at how ur region had turn to ethnic cleansing....
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by manosteel(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
What else can one say, this was what Ojukwu saw over 40years ago and proposed a system of government where each region will be self reliance and govern itself, he was labelled a Rebel and was hunted by this same group of people, then allied. Now Ojukwu is gone, and they have turned their weapons against themselves. The best we could do is to sit on the fence and watch because, as far as we are concern, it's nothing serious, just a fight between two brothers or friends.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by Dainfamous: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
hardbody: The greatest mistake in naija is that it was not divided when Ojukwu sort for it. I believe Gowon will be regretting all day. Gowon and his people are now reaping one naija with the same fulanis he fouth with........

He who kills by the sword should expect to die by the sword. Chikenah. The guilty shall never go unpunished. The blood of millions of helpless mothers, children and their parents decimated in cold blood both during the pogrom and the biafran unrest has come calling. I repeat, in the words of Bob Marley, many more will have to suffer, many more will have to die......dont ask me why
natural Instinct blowing through the air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqg90Qj2ApU[b][/b]
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by BeraBera(f): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
Hmmm, this is sad in deed. What do we do to restore peace in Jos? What could be the lasting solution 4 all this? May the souls of the dead victims RIP.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by WilyWily5: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
i am dancing this Bob Marley music, am now a Rasta man vibration,jumping up and down, shaking my head forward, backward, left and then right,
Many more have to die.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by WilyWily5: 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
BeraBera: Hmmm, this is sad in deed. What do we do to restore peace in Jos? What could be the lasting solution 4 all this? May the souls of the dead victims RIP.
Many more have to die, a must. i am loving it
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by Tex42(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
one would wonder what diz security personnels are up against over their,if not 4d mindless killings of innocent souls;but have they protected the lives of those they swore 2 protect?ofcourse not;wonder if the security agents where in wonder land when diz attacks were carried out,anyway don't want 2 talk abt naija's security flops now;we really are d cause of diz incessant killings,muslims killing xtians & xtians killing muslims,fter all diz bloodshed,jos'll still b there and without us-uninhabited,so let's 4get our ethnic/religious background & embrace peace 4d good of jos & it's populace,naija at large & d int'l community,it makes sense!
Thought they said Jos is in a stste of emergency?...Naija eehhhh!!!
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by philip0906(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
This is the promised [size=18pt]FRESH AIR[/size]. . .so y'all should bask in it. Sick country
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by monex(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
philip0906: This is the promised [size=18pt]FRESH AIR[/size]. . .so y'all should bask in it. Sick country
Berom vs hausa fulani has been going on years before GEJ. I dont like GEJ but you need to be logical.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by yomilike(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
nijanigga:

Living in Jos not Leaving in Jos . . .
must u quote all to post comment undecided
nijanigga:

Living in Jos not Leaving in Jos . . .
must u quote all to post comment
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by preselect(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Wily+Wily:

Many more have to die, a must. i am loving it

i must say that while it is pathetic that people are hacked to death by well armed and well sponsored barbarians, making fun out of it is perhaps more pathetic. and for the igbos who say that this is pay back for the crimes of the 60s, let me remind you that if the violence is not contained by the middle-belt. it will come down south. and i say this as an igbo man. if this war continues, the middle-belters we are laughing at today may be our best allies.
this is 2012, and not 1967. if this cancerous brand of islamic extremism is not nipped in the bud, it will spread like fire and i may have to be confronted with military force which can only be available if ALL enemies of islamic extremism fight together. otherwise we may have a situation whereby the extrmists decimate their victims one by one . . . begining with jos. after jos they may turn north temporarily to handle southern kaduna before moving down south . . . .

if history tells me right, then i see a resurgence of the . . " . . interupted march to the sea " and like you said, many more may have to die, but dont think it will be only jos blood that will spill.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by optimus106(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli: This is our punishment for having blood thirsty hausa and funani ppl among us!
lyk ur name "ode" ur a big FOOL 4 postn dix...GOD HELP US ALL
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Can't the Plateau people drive out all the Hausa Fulani sub-humans from their state? Time for the Plateau people to reach out to the South to form an armed organization to deal with these animals once and for all.

Yorubas have their OPC, Igbos their Bakassi boys and MASSOB, Niger Delta's got MEND. What are Josites waiting for? Extinction?
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by DejiAdeoy: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gotta leave this country asap.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by Biafra4sure: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2012
Who will now say dat Muslim is a religion of peace? They are heartless and not people to be with. God will definitely seperate this country and let them enjoy those things that Chritians are depriving them. I believe that God will not allow them to go unpunished for the innocent blood they hv sheared.
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by WilyWily5: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Biafra4sure: Who will now say dat Muslim is a religion of peace?.
Me, Muslim is a religion of peace,
Re: Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 by Litmus: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Seems to me Niaralanders and the Troll House in Ghana played a huge role in creating the tribal hatred between Igbos and Yorubas that possibly lead to the Lagos attacks. These sinister people online have fought hard over the years to recreate Rwanda in Nigeria.

And many of you so-called youths fought your stupid tribal E-wars all over social media. Now you want to blame politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike / EFCC Arrests Ken Saro-Wiwa’s Brother / 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.