Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,193 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

God Lives In The Toilet! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Lives In The Toilet! (908 Views)

Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building / When You're Chatting With New Catch And The Toilet Calls (picture) / God Lives In The Toilet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Lives In The Toilet! by aristole(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
DURING A CRS LESSON IN THE CLASS.VIEW THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE TEACHER AND THE PUPILS.

TEACHER:WHERE DOES GOD LIVE
TAJU:   IN THE CHURCH.
TEACHER:WELL THATS RELEVANT.BUT IF NOBODY COULD ANSWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION;THEN EXPECT MY PUNISHMENT
ADAMU;(COS HE FEARED THE MAN'S PUNISHMENT) WITH CONFIDENCE AND UPMOST ASSURANCE;HE STOOD AND SHOUTED "IN THE TOILET"
TEACHER:VERY ANGRY.WHO THE HELL IS THAT? WHY DO YOU SAY THAT
ADAMU:COS I REMEMBERED MY DADDY WANTED TO USE OUR TOILET @ HOME WHICH I WAS PRESENTLY USING.AFTER COUNTLESS NUMBER OF KNOCKING;I WAS STILL USING THE TOILET.SO THE LAST TIME HE KNOCKED AND I TOLD HIM I WAS STILL THERE.HE SAID( OH GOD! YOU ARE STILL THERE)
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by Migines(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2007
If u religion d0z not respect the dead, no wahala but, it doznt respect God as well.
In fairness to d joke, i din'read'it the title put me off.
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by clemcykul(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2007
the title is eye catching, the joke sounds funny, but then making mockery or jest of God isnt funny!

Gods grace has preserved and kept u alive, then in appreciation for all he has done for u, u dare say he lives in the toilet coz u want attention and be funny

well dont know wat to say anymore embarassed just pray for forginess period! pls sin no more embarassed

i could be crazy at times, but matters involving God i respect! p

peace!
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by aristole(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2007
Who are these sacrilege?I think we should put an end to these witch-hunting.What is wrong with an ordinary title?You are just critising blindly and its your habit to be wasting time on another people's posts.Are you saying your posts are the best or where does this rivalry generated from?You are bloody critics
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by clemcykul(f): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2007
f<ck off asshole angry angry
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by topeteadr(m): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2007
This joke sucks.
I'm very sure the poster is a numb skull.

U no fear *%&* GOD *%&*.
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by Rodeem: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2007
Please stop making Jokes like this. Is not funny shocked
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by richo(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2007
aristole:

Who are these sacrilege?I think we should put an end to these witch-hunting.What is wrong with an ordinary title?You are just critising blindly and its your habit to be wasting time on another people's posts.Are you saying your posts are the best or where does this rivalry generated from?You are bloody critics

another peoples post? the asshole cant even write english cry
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by ThugLife1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2007
stop fighting adiye meji ja
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by tjtj1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
number 4 guys*happily waits for number 5 to kick poster out*
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by aristole(m): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ richo.I know you are wearing microscope and still you are unable to see clearly.Or may be you've taken your usual wraps again.Refer back to what I wrote:'People's post and not your fuckn peoples post.Myopic-brained daft.
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by ituen(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2007
Why do u guys condemn the joke. Afterall, u all use the name of the Lord in vain one way or the other

As for miggy, did u need to read the joke b4 u knew that it was disgusting? The title shlda put u off.

To all NL, pls laugh at this because its all abt the intepretation of an innocent person who didnt actually see it a a joke
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by Migines(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2007
@ituen
pls read the only post i av on dis thread over again, c0z u myte av to edit urs.
Re: God Lives In The Toilet! by ituen(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2007
well miggy, ur now exempted wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

The Hausa And The White Man / Training The Dog / Julian Smith - Beached Whale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.