Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nnpc Successful Candidate Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Successful Candidate Thread (1443 Views)

2015 NDA Result For Successful Candidate / FAAN Successful Candidate / Nigerian Army Successful Candidate 65 Regular Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Successful Candidate Thread by mantech: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2012
First and foremost I want to congratulate all those who have been given letters of employment. For our brothers and sisters that couldn't make past the interview stage don't lose hope God will surely see you through in Jesus Name Amen!. There is also every possibility that your letter was dispatch but you haven't receive it yet.

For those of us that made it there are certain things I want to made inquires about:

1. I was told to resume on 3rd September 2012 @ ETD Abuja, that the offer of employment is open until 28th September 2012 and that I should sign a copy of the employment letter and submit it to the Managing Director, Human Resources on or before 28th September 2018. The question is should I sign the document and send it by courier or simply wait till 3rd September when I resume to submit it with other documents that are required.

2. The Medicals will be done by NNPC but what about the Police Report. Should we do it ourselves and bring it along or will it be done by NNPC themselves.

3. Will everybody report to the Group MD, Human Resources at Abuja and letter riposted to various states after the on-boarding process or is everybody reporting to their various places they will eventually be.

4. Will there be any temporal accommodation arrangement by NNPC or we will be on our own during the on-boarding process.

Please people with any useful information should please share
Re: Nnpc Successful Candidate Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2012
christ. And you were taken ahead of me?!
Re: Nnpc Successful Candidate Thread by jayluv34(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
BoboYekini: christ. And you were taken ahead of me?!

(1) (Reply)

National Identity Management Commission NIMC / Any Latest On IPS Uniport / Take It Serious !!! Job Vacancy (lagos Base Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.