Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? (3226 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With P Diddy In Miami NightClub (Photos) / Rihanna Attended P.diddy’s New Party Wearing A See Through Lace Dress / Do You Think P. Diddy Looks Somali? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by afam1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2007
pls can you help me out?

who is the richest jayz or p diddy?
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by naijafan(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
jay-z.
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by IShine(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2007
It's Jay man 250 million Dollars Annual Net Worth
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by 9ja4eva: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
Jay Z
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by Lola4eva(f): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
According to forbes, jayz was rated the richest hiphop cash king, so he's got more dough than diddy
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by spottie(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
lets get this straight
jay hova is richer than diddy wiv hiphop rate
goin thru d ova all ratin wiv entataiment diddy is 1.5 million richer wiv his apparells
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by 9ja4eva: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
Since its a joke, its Jay Z
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by Vuitton(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
Jay Z earns an average of $35m a year while Diddy is bout 30.
Jay overtook Diddy almost 2yeears ago.

Check the current issue of Rolling Stones.
Cheers.

Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by anusule(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
how can u compare jay-z and puff daddy?? grin
jay-z is THE RICHEST boy! grin
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by Vuitton(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
Thank God there's no disputing the fact. Hola hovito!
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by yimiton(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2007
Would have prefered Diddy but it J cry
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2007
Forbes,

1st- Jay Z

2nd- 50 Cent

3rd- P-Diddy.
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by Koboland(f): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2008
Now its 50 Cent Baby

50 cent is the richest Rapper in the whole wild word

www.forbes.com
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by lagcity(m): 4:55am On Sep 12, 2011
well it is definitely Jay. Diddy started way b4 Jay but Diddy na money miss road, he just spends anyhow. Jay is a shark, he makes the best deals. There was a time when Diddy and Master P were the richest.I don't know about Master P now but he's also about his business.
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by HISchild: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
Truly, its all vanity,

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8:36

"Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them." - Psalm 39:6

"As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand." - Ecc 5:15

"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." - Isa 66:1-2
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by cantell(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2011
HISchild:

Truly, its all vanity,

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" - Mark 8:36 

"Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them." - Psalm 39:6

"As he came forth of his mother's womb, Unclad shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand." - Ecc 5:15

"Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." - Isa 66:1-2
Someone should please help me ban this mofo for derailing threads.
Keep your whinings for the religious section.
You've already committed a sin for disobeying the rules of this forum.
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by MrCork17: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2011
who care about jay c and p didddy? Can they even spek proper queens english just like P Squaa? NO!!!! angry
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by tvreporter: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2015
P Diddy Tops Richest Rapper List 2015: As Jay Z took second on the Highest Earn Rapper, Forbes told us that Jay Z has been rank behind P Diddy as the top earning with $56 million
Re: Who Is The Richest: Jay-Z Or P.Diddy? by Rotimi47: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2015
afam1:
pls can you help me out?

who is the richest jayz or p diddy?
Who is richer? Its P Diddy who is worth over 700 million dollar while Jay Z is worth 550 million dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Attacked Timaya In My Song –nico Gravity / Diddy Gives Justin Bieber £130k Lamborghini / Precious John Of Kc Presh Marries Amaka!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.