Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# (7574 Views)

Creating Apps In Kivy By Dusty Phillips. Ebook Download / Some Amazing Apps In The MTN Nextapp Store / [problem] Write A Program In C++ That Finds The Hcf Of 2 Numbers Without Using A Recursive Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by jmslimx(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2012
C# is a modern trend even in the Job market you see most companies wanting a candidates to be up to date with C# skills.. for Java it use to be before like old story but still in voke, but now whats in trend is C#
Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by lordZOUGA(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2012
marriage to .NET sweet much?
Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by ewizard1: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2012
Hello everyone.. I love dis thread! Pls is it possible to know how to do these things with just reading tutorials?
Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by raynold17(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2012
I don't understand a word u guys wrote hear but I find it very interesting can u make a thread on how to develop apps. I really want to learn. or how to be an app developer.
Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by prodam(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Beaf...it seems we are always on a side in everything that has a 'for' and 'against'..even on the politics board...u are absolutely right with your analysis and enlightenment..my final yr project topic was: the microsoft .NET framework: an appreciation(a case study of the comparison between C# and Java), i was discouraged half-way by a doctor who had written a book on java.he told me there is nothing I could write to convince him..he had no genuine point.i kept telling him, Java is a lang I cherish that C# is an improvement over(of) Java..there was no option left for me than to change my topic cos how will I defend infront of a person who has an unfavorable deal with me already..however, its an issue worth arguing over analytically due to the existing similarities..no matter what, am still compiling my write-up for blogs..what I do now is for every Java tech, I find an equivalent tech in the .NET framework..its also pertinent to note that without Microsoft, the computer age and it history is nt complete..
All the best sir, I salute your zeal and passion
Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by audenna(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2012
hello programmers....i'm currently a visual basic fan...buh want to learn java also...pls i want to ask, which of the java platform is gud 4 starters lyk me... Is JBUILDER ok?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: No Java Required: Write Android Apps In C# by taofikyahaya: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
SWIFT4GBROADBAND...FASTEST MODEM FOR YOUR INTERNET BROWSING....FOR PURCHASE AND HOME DELIVERY,U CAN ALWAYS CALL 08072142146,08035753502...ALSO U CAN REFER A FRIEND AND GET ONE MONTH FREE OF UR SUBSCRI

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! / *~ Omo-to-dun Voted Programming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / Facebook Programming Challenge Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.