Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry (7982 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by TayoD1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
@rampant,

na waooo,y e be say all this pastors just dey select the fine fine babes to marry?chris get eyes oooooooo
It is only natural to be attracted to beautiful women. Eve was a very beautiful woman even though Adam was the most spiritual being at the time of his creation. That is why I tire for some of our sisters who think looking unkept is a sign of spirituality.

My experience way back in U.I. taught me that even spirotual bros have that soft spot for the most beautiful sisters in the fellowship. Did anyone ever notice how several bros receive visions for the most beautiful sisters while the not so beautiful once never appear in visions? I remember my Deeper Life brothers who date sisters outside their fellowship. It's funny how they insist that their sisters dress as if they were mourning and yet date sisters who know how to look good and trendy.

Let's face it, the first thing that attracts you to someone is not their spirituality. It's usually their carnal leanings.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by rampant(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
Tayo-D:

@rampant,
It is only natural to be attracted to beautiful women. Eve was a very beautiful woman even though Adam was the most spiritual being at the time of his creation[b]. That is why I tire for some of our sisters who think looking unkept is a sign of spirituality.[/b]

My experience way back in You.I. taught me that even spirotual bros have that soft spot for the most beautiful sisters in the fellowship. Did anyone ever notice how several bros receive visions for the most beautiful sisters while the not so beautiful once never appear in visions? I remember my Deeper Life brothers who date sisters outside their fellowship. It's funny how they insist that their sisters dress as if they were mourning and yet date sisters who know how to look good and trendy.

Let's face it, the first thing that attracts you to someone is not their spirituality. It's usually their carnal leanings.

you're right there,you're very right,and this same sisters go about criticising other sisters that looks good,sometimes i wonder

d deeper life part,dat one no be today,i know alot of them hunting down women in christ embassy,but at d end of d day they want their own sisters to dress like mgbeke
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by tpia: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2008
the lady is fine sha.

Three kids and still looking as good as that?
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by brownbonno(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2008
The  marriage ceremonies are set for August  2008.

REV. CHRIS OKOTIE WEDS STEPHANIE

Come Thursday August 7, 2008, Rev. Christopher Okotie the shepherd of Household of God Church, will lead his family, friends and some members of his Church to the Ikoyi residence of his heartthrob Stephanie Henshaw. For their traditional and engagement ceremonies.

On the Friday, August 8, 2008, the couple will head for the Ikoyi Marriage Registry, on Alfred Rewane Road to exchange marriage vows.

This will be followed by the solemnization of the marriage on Sunday, August 10, 2008 at the Household of God church, Household of God Street, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.

http://lagosevents.com/
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by A40(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
Haah please don't blame the man haba if that woman in that pic is anything to go by then i don't think he made such a bad choice.A million men would leave their wives for that hottie plus she is Calabar hmm i think i know where is should start searching for my bride-to-be
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by TOYOSI20(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2008
She look great. Wish 'em both well. smiley
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by quickygirl(f): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2008
great news,
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by idupaul: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2008
omo she fine ooo, iknow blame the pastor chap, even if she had 12 children its worth it, look at those matured hips, ooooooo , am love struck
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Afribiz(f): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2008
The lady looks like my carbon copy.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by tpia: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2008
likewise.

I'll work on it. grin
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by 2Legit: 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
Afribiz:

The lady looks like my carbon copy.

In your dreams
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Afribiz(f): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2008
2Legit:

In your dreams

Ha haaa! Yes o! in my dreams cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by beglicigh(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
Super news indeed. My mother has been awaiting for this update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Worship Goddess Artemis / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas / Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.