Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? (1241 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by supertop7: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
Nairalanders pls help! She just gained admission nd i dont want to distract her, but it seems i shuld own her now. I want to give up of her but am finding it difficult, she is trying to pls me too but her status is not helping situation too. Am sooo much in love with her now. Pls help i want to be out of her love cos i love my wife nd my famly
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by OldHag: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Grrrrrrrreat another no brainer question, just what Nairaland needs. You already know the answer to your own question. Do you love your wife and kids? Can you see your life without your wife and kids? Think very carefully.
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by slimchi2k2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
@op
u don't love ur wife as u claim
if u love ur wife and kids, u we
quite ur selfish act, u call love
and look upon ur family

pls stop it, there is nt special in that girl that ur wife dont have
goodluck
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by tasandra: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2012
angry angry na wa oo
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2012
supertop7: Nairalanders pls help! She just gained admission nd i dont want to distract her, but it seems i shuld own her now. I want to give up of her but am finding it difficult, she is trying to pls me too but her status is not helping situation too. Am sooo much in love with her now. Pls help i want to be out of her love cos i love my wife nd my famly

How did you get entangled in the first place? sad
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by braveheart2012(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
Hahaha! This happens all the time. A young man starts to feel comfortable with the gifts God has given him and then starts to stray towards destruction.

If you know what's good for you, you will flee from this girl. She's nothing but destruction and if you don't stop it now, you will destroy your marriage with your own hands. Moreover, she just gained admission and has her whole life in front of her. You have no business with her.
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by cooker: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
i pray you do not regret this.
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by ronkebp(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2012
OH!!!!!Abasi!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Am Married But In Love With A Girl -how Do I Get Rid Of Her? by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
supertop7: Nairalanders pls help! She just gained admission nd i dont want to distract her, but it seems i shuld own her now. I want to give up of her but am finding it difficult, she is trying to pls me too but her status is not helping situation too. Am sooo much in love with her now. Pls help i want to be out of her love cos i love my wife nd my famly

A little birdie told me that your wifey is doing the exact same thing too.

She's got a much younger, fitter toy boy with a nicely toned six-pack, who satisfies her s/e/x.u@l needs more than you could ever imagine.

She just dey manage you, bros...

(1) (Reply)

This Is Terrible: 13-year-old Girl Kills Her 2-year-old Sister / SUICIDE!! The Idea Is Tempting, Somebody Convince Her Not To / Polygamous Marriage: Beneficial To Who ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.