Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters (12911 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2012
Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings

SaharaReporters can authoritatively report that the Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad sect, meaning “people committed to the propagation of the Prophet's teachings and Jihad”, popularly known as Boko Haram has claimed responsibility of the killings that occurred during the weekend in Plateau State which climaxed with the killing of a serving Senator and a Plateau State House of Assembly.

The sect, according to a source who speaks exclusively to SaharaReporters on the condition of anonymity carried the attacks.

The source also claimed that the sect debunks all statements credited to National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki of having their contacts and any discussion of sort going on with it on cease fire.

“The Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad carried out attacks against the continued injustices against Muslims in Plateau State, and Nigeria at large. This is what I can tell you for now. They also countered proclaiment of the National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki. You people have a shallow understanding of what they stand for. They are working for Allah’s work and not human and they have done it, and it is a big success in the course of Allah’s work. Give me some hours and I will give you more details but for now this is the fact. They have acknowledged and affirmed it.”

Source: http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-plateau-killings

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Dis pipo don open †ЂΞ new NSA yansh!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by REMMEI(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

CRYING!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by denko(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2012
it is obvious that Boko Haram is synonymous to Hausa/Fulani. it is annoying that just one tribe is holding a whole country to a ransom. i pray they stop otherwise what happen in Ruwanda might replicate in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by maclatunji: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2012
denko: it is obvious that Boko Haram is synonymous to Hausa/Fulani. it is annoying that just one tribe is holding a whole country to a ransom. i pray they stop otherwise what happen in Ruwanda might replicate in Nigeria.

Then you have a responsibility to watch what you say and how you say it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by freecocoa(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2012
Its really a pity.

Smh for this country.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by ufumes(m): 10:15am On Jul 10, 2012
Pls has any other reliable news source confirmed this?
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by alaoeri: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2012
Diversionary tactics.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Jul 10, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Funkymallam(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2012
I still doubt this claims, the Boko Haram we know have spokesperson, he never claims anonymity.

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2012
Forget Sahara Reporters, anything for publicity. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by farouqzaib: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2012
How hard is it for the FG to rid us of those bastards?
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2012
All we are saying, give peace a chance.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by akunjohn(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2012
Let it be legal for an individual(above 18) to own arms and things will change.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by brownlord: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2012
Anytime federal govt, ready quech boko haram, make them call me, I volunteer to fight, what nonesense, animals when nor know from left to right, abeg make dem come edo state come pack boys if na fight we won fight make we begin the killin jarre, which kind small small children when they hide kill people na so them take dey know who rugged self, men I dey vex for this country....well for now, Let play who wants to be a millionaire

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by paveinc(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2012
ufumes: Pls has any other reliable news source confirmed this?
takin credit for some1 else atrocity..neva mind them faceless bastards
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by ayox2003: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2012
CHESSBOARD: Forget Sahara Reporters, anything for publicity. undecided
Is that all you can muster from the incessant killings that wants to tear this nation apart?
Publicity or not, Nigeria is not secure.

Frawzey.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Abeyjide: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2012
www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
check d above address and see how wicked people are.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by akereconfi: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2012
OK....ah don hear....NEXT....Ah taya
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by funshint(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2012
Its just a ploy to portray d fulanis' innocent of d atrocities commited...Northern conspiracy!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Haywire99(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2012
This boko haram will never stop killing until they stop them by any means
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by amosy007: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2012
Is it okay to call those Hausa/fulani a complete BASTARD and a disgrace to humanity? angry
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by bubadaniel13: 10:42am On Jul 10, 2012
Is it everything that is Boko Haram?The point is that there are people in this country who are benefiting from these violence all over Nigeria,unless they are fished out we are in trouble.The Boko Haram is just a diversionary tactics and cover that criminals hide,govt must wake up and protect its citizens.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by saintgwizard(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2012
Another barbaric way of giving more glory to boko haram or what they call themselves. i doubt if they werw actually responsible for that attack. God help us!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2012
brownlord: Anytime federal govt, ready quech boko haram, make them call me, I volunteer to fight, what nonesense, animals when nor know from left to right, abeg make dem come edo state come pack boys if na fight we won fight make we begin the killin jarre, which kind small small children when they hide kill people na so them take dey know who rugged self, men I dey vex for this country....well for now, Let play who wants to be a millionaire

Bros, me too i dey vex. In fact, i dey mental. The way this people take dey kill schildren anyhow eeh na bigtime error.

Make FG act oo or else, I see anarchy on the horizon in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by brownlord: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2012
Abeyjide: www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
check d above address and see how wicked people are.

We going to sit and let few people hold the nation to hostage? this doesnot happen anywhere except Nigeria, all we do is come here and speak big big english and nothing come of it, look if we not ready to face and fight for this nation to respect our right, let no one come here and complain again, just leave with it period

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by kaeto(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2012
ayox2003:
Is that all you can muster from the incessant killings that wants to tear this nation apart?
Publicity or not, Nigeria is not secure.

Frawzey.
why are all the yorubas interested in keeping nigeria as one country, is there a concrete reason for this?especially when God has blessed them with everything they need,is there something they are afraid to face,but they have opc, tinubu, fash, resources n ports. Is there a secrete other peeps don't know about them, just asking oh, no shi.ts intended.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by brownlord: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2012
Olodostein:

Bros, me too i dey vex. In fact, i dey mental. The way this people take dey kill schildren anyhow eeh na bigtime error.

Make FG act oo or else, I see anarchy on the horizon in Nigeria.

Boko haram or fulani no reach to hold Nigeria to hostage i sware, the govt. is not ready, let us all keep quiet and stop complaining without action, people die everyday and all we do is sitdown on computer and rant like animals without doing anything, is there any country that all this nonsense will be tolerated? the govt. are so confident that no matter what, we are always going to accept anything they do to us abeg NIGERIANS WE ARE FOOLS
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by Haywire99(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2012
@abeyjide,that address is full of casualty,dead bodies..i think those dead bodies is more than 200
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters by stagger: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2012
I think Boko Haram is just trying to claim responsibility to make themselves look relevant. The Fulani herdsmen and then Biroms have been fighting in Plateau state for years before anything like Boko haram came into existence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No End In Sight For Insurgency — Borno Residents / Edo 2020: Obaseki Flags Off Campaign Tomorrow / Budget Padding: N47.5 Billion For Rehabilitation Of 50 Schools Without Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.