Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Security And Exchange Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security And Exchange Commission (1103 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Security And Exchange Commission Sec Recruiting??? / Securities And Exchange Commission's Young Professionals Programme (ypp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security And Exchange Commission by sekina: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2007
Please any information on the last test conducted by SEC on 16th of November, 2007.

I wrote the test and yet to here anything frim them.

Thank you.

God bless!
Re: Security And Exchange Commission by gboye83: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2007
Hi, i too wrote the test but i have not had any reply from them.
Re: Security And Exchange Commission by Akpala: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
i have been calling there number which the use in sending the text no reply so far.
please i need info on that pls
anyone in the house with usefull info on that.
Re: Security And Exchange Commission by egokanwa(f): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2007
PLS CAN ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION AS REGARDS THE TEST FITC CONDUCTED ON BEHALF OF SECURITY AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION ON THE 16TH OF DEC FURNISH ME?

(1) (Reply)

Etb & Gtbank Test Results Any News? / International Job Vacancies (middle East) Free Information / Bank Bhp Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.