Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

10 Of 1 Fruit. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Of 1 Fruit. (962 Views)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / 10 Of The Funniest Nigerians On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Of 1 Fruit. by shaneroberts26: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2012
One day in d forest,3 guys were just hiking along a trail wen ol of a sudden a huge pack of Kano State Jihad soldiers on a raid attacked dem and knockd dem out. Wen they woke up,they were at d Emir's palace. D Emir den said"All of una life may b spared if una fit find 10 of 1 fruit and bring them to me."So after a while d first man returned wit 10 apple.D Emir ordered him to stick all of dem up his nyash witout makin any xpresion at ol on his face.He had a little bit of troubl wit d first one and started cryin while tryin to put d second one.He was immediately killd.So d 2nd guy came in wit 10 grape.D Emir orderd him to do d same as d first guy.After nyashin d 9th grape,d guy started laughin so hard for no apparent reason and was killed.D first 2 guys soon met in heaven and d 1st guy ask d 2nd guy,"Why did u start laughin?U only needed one more grape and u wuld hav gotten away!"grin 2nd guy answered y stil laughin,"I kuldnt help it,i saw d 3rd guy walkin in wit pineapples."
Re: 10 Of 1 Fruit. by toygod2: 1:19am On Jul 11, 2012
seen b4
Re: 10 Of 1 Fruit. by shaneroberts26: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2012
Owk

(1) (Reply)

Are We Going To? / Breaking News / Dettol Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.