Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men (7333 Views)

Declaring My Love For Shollypopz / Nice Working Class Nigerian Females Only! / Confess Your Love For Eve Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2012
Why is this??
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by tpia5: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2012
Are you ghanaian, or just trying to drive traffic to the site.
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2012
Just an observation
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2012
tpia@:
Are you ghanaian, or just trying to drive traffic to the site.

smoothcrim is a ghanian fond of rubbishing and insulting nigerians .go thru all his post and thread.he ran away from the topic of ghanians closing nigerian businesses in ghana after calling us a bunch of crappy ppl.
smoothcrim u have no where to hide
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2012
I just tell it like it is bruv
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by onatisi(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: I just tell it like it is bruv

have u forgotten that ghanian men are the dirtiest ppl.
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 8:44am On Jul 10, 2012
onatisi:

have u forgotten that ghanian men are the dirtiest ppl.

Ghanaian men are of high class and the finest of men in West Africa in both Character and deeds.
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghanaian men are of high class and the finest of men in West Africa in both Character and deeds.

surely u can do better than that.on the contrary i see lots and lots of ghanian women old nd young dying to have a nigerian stud grace their beds.according to them ghanian men have short pricks which they dont enjoy,well i guess this is mainly due to the fact tht ghanians are generally short ppl
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
onatisi:

surely u can do better than that.on the contrary i see lots and lots of ghanian women old nd young dying to have a nigerian stud grace their beds.according to them ghanian men have short pricks which they dont enjoy,well i guess this is mainly due to the fact tht ghanians are generally short ppl
In your dreams small peniss Nigerian man! shocked grin grin grin

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Like I said you are dealing with low class whores. On Average I believe the average Ghanaian is taller than the average Nigerian. I am taller than 90 percent of Nigerian midgets I meet(but, why does this matter??).... Like I said only low class whores may like Nigerian men but, we Ghanaian men are making a killing among the best Nigerian women... You would not know that though or even understand what class is!! grin grin grin
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2012
BTW don't take my comments as being rude! It is only now that I realized Ghanaians are a hot discussion topic. Discuss away!!
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2012
Come on why is this topic not a hit!! tongue tongue
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 2:22am On Jul 11, 2012
a BUMP for class kiss
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by Ybutterfly: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
[size=30pt]^^^^^^^^^^^^GHANAAAAA MEN ARE HOT OOOOOO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/size]cool kiss
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by OneNaira6: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
I knew this smoothcriminal dude was Ghanaian.
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by ifyalways(f): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
Rofl.
OP is most probably seeking attention. Last I checked, the attraction between "etwe and korti" is stronger than tribal, ethnic and racial prejudice and/ or pride.
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by ronkebp(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2012
Only because the nonsense Ghanian men would take for the Naija ladies, Nigerian men won't. And we know how rude and pompous some of these high-class women are...
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin

Every lady needs a good man! grin grin
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by Ptolomeus(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
First, I am a man, and do not understand male beauty (yes of female beauty).
I never saw a Ghanaian, just remember seeing them when Ghana faced Uruguay in World Cup 2010 (South Africa) and ... actually in my opinion ... I have seldom seen men more ugly than Ghanaians.
But it's a personal opinion, of course!

1 Like

Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ptolomeus: First, I am a man, and do not understand male beauty (yes of female beauty).
I never saw a Ghanaian, just remember seeing them when Ghana faced Uruguay in World Cup 2010 (South Africa) and ... actually in my opinion ... I have seldom seen men more ugly than Ghanaians.
But it's a personal opinion, of course!

You sound like a jealous emasculated Nigerian man!!
Ghanaian team

Part 2

Nigerian Boko team

Just looking at it randomly it is not even close... Ghana wins!! when you mix the class and proper way of speaking Ghana wins by a huge margin!! grin grin grin

Boko, stop talking tough!
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
Now, to summarize, GIVE me the high class and you can have the whores!!!
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just say NO ladies!! Get yourself a Good man! Get yourself a Ghanaian

[img][/img]
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by kevi3: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2012
SmoothCrim: Just say, NO ladies!! Get yourself a Good man!

LMAO
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2012
Ptolemus!
Ptolemus!!
What have you done? Lol
I weep for my Gh men. Oh lordy.haha
I do find the ayew brothers hot, dede especially. Muntari is not bad either.
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by Ybutterfly: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghanaian team

Part 2

Nigerian Boko team

Just looking at it randomly it is not even close... Ghana wins!! when you mix the class and proper way of speaking Ghana wins by a huge margin!! grin grin grin

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SEXY SSSSSSEEEEXXXXYYYY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by Ptolomeus(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghanaian team

Excuse you.
I just gave my opinion. I do not disrespect you.
But I've noticed their aggressiveness and lack of education, so I will answer the following:
I am not African, but I'm URUGUAYAN
This is precisely why I would not humiliate him with some comments.
But you wanted ... I invite you to see this BEAUTIFUL goalkeeper Gahnes, hugging the right post ... (I'm told they have not yet been loosed from that post. Excuse my irony ... guess those rough guys are still crying after this humiliation in the last penalty.
Loco Abreu ... and Ghana out!!
If there is a gelding here is you and the goalkeeper of ...
Enjoy yourself, as the Fool Abreu enjoyed!
They are still crying in Ghana?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnwL6AobhsM

Hahahaha!

Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
I doubt you are from there but, if you want to bring them in it, I am ready for them!!! grin grin grin grin ;DThe criminal Uruguayan team is absolute Garbage can't even win without cheating.Cheaters never prosper! There is an arrest warrant for the criminal Suarez in Ghana wink wink wink wink

Even if it takes 100,000 years we will get revenge wink grin grin grin grin

Long live Ghana! No matter how high you go you can never reach the stars!!! cool cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Look at these Ugly dogs! Even a dog cannot be this ugly!!

[img]http://starscene.dailystar.com.lb/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Uruguay-national-Team-2010.jpg[/img]

This is so ugly that even the word ugly does not describe it accurately. I vomit every time I see these useless lizards!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

I just named my goat Uruguay and it died of humiliation! Even pigs do not take such names!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by Ptolomeus(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: Look at these Ugly dogs! Even a dog cannot be this ugly!!

This is so ugly that even the word ugly does not describe it accurately. I vomit every time I see these useless lizards!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

I just named my goat Uruguay and it died of humiliation! Even pigs do not take such names!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1. No arrest warrant for Suarez in Ghana. You know why? Because they do not arrest in Ghana sports stars ... if they did, would destroy NATO haha!
2. Trap? what was the catch? Guiyan that had failed so afraid that the penalty? That shows that they are cowards who have no class. Never advance to a prominent place. Does not exist footballing Ghana.
3. Hahahaha these "lizards" are third in the FIFA rankings (and Ghana?) Them made ​​you ... You mourn mourned for months, and still crying.
4. Look again at the penalty, the goalkeeper hitting the bottom lol! I never saw anything so funny and humiliating ... The whole world laughed at the ghanenses ... Hahahaha I can not stop laughing haha!
Abreu should not do that ... should not humiliate them like that. hahahaha!
Now child ... continues to participate haha!
In 50 years will have another chance!
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
We will win the world cup before the lizards!!! In fact we will humiliate them in south America(Brazil 2014) grin
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by Ptolomeus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
SmoothCrim: We will win the world cup before the lizards!!! In fact we will humiliate them in south America(Brazil 2014) grin

2014?? Jajaja!

Son...Loved little son ... ...
You know that Brazil hosted the World Cup in 1950? Know who was the champion?. There are some differences between Uruguay and Ghana ...
Uruguay has won 4 world championships ... 15 Copa America ... Ghana is like a cheerleader in the world (a clown, so to speak
Son...Loved little son ... ...
Ghana must first qualify for the World Cup in Brazil ...
but in addition, Ghana has no football history. There is no Ghana, no one knows. Also, have shown to have no spirit; Giyan (jajajajaja) demonstrated no temple ... so are Ghanaians?
Very cute children should play soccer in high heels and lipstick! Jajajajaja!

Son are ... ... The ball is round Jajajajaja! When you have a tenth of the story that has Uruguay speak again. Meanwhile ... still crying (and please, unleash the inept goalkeeper who was glued to the bottom right hahahaha!).
Greetings from the glorious Uruguay, third in the FIFA rankings, especially greetings Abreu hahahaha!
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2012

Repeat: Read below!
Re: High Class Nigerian Women And Their Love For Ghanaian Men by SmoothCrim: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2012
1950 world cup champions grin grin grin grin grin That was back when the game was not advanced.

Copa America is a small cup. It is a minor tournament and you have not won anything important in over 60 years!!

Copa has 8 teams grin grin grin grin grin and the good teams like Argentina and Brazil don't care about it tongue tongue

You won 2 world cup trophy's in 1930 and 1950. haahhahahah jajajajajjajajajaja

grin grin grin Nothing in the modern era!! shocked shocked grin

In 2010 it took massive cheating to prevent a goal bound shot(by the "volley ball" player Suarez) and after you cheated you lost the next 2! grin grin grin grin grin

Ghana was the superior team and it was like men against boys! In 2014 the men will win!! Ghana will win!!!

I guess cheaters never prosper!! wink wink wink In the long run dignity always comes out on top cool

At least we won the U20 world cup in 2009!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup

5 years later we will win the 2014 world cup and you will exit in the group stage! jajajajajajajaajajajajaj hahahahahahahahah jajajajjajajaajja hahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin

BTW only small teams care about the FIFA world rankings! They are useless like the Uruguayan team wink cheesy grin tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples / For Babycool Only / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.