Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage (2445 Views)

How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy / I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / Zaaki Azzay Talks About Being Embarrassed By Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2012
Pride, they say, comes before fall. Could this be
likened to Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as
D'Banj? Of course, I will leave that for the
readers to conclude that.
On Wednesday, May 16, 2012, at the weekly
Industry Nite in Lagos, D'Banj made a surprise
appearance. Who won't be caught in the fever
of seeing D'Banj at such event when not
planned for after being in the UK for since his
pre break-up era with Don Jazzy?
As told disclosed to Hotnaijagossip.com ,
D'Banj mounted the stage and said, "who is
better than me? This he was said to have
asked severally until he was embarrased by fans
who shouted, 'Don Jazzy' .
We were told that D'Banj disgracefully left the
stage. Hmm, do you call this David and Goliath
scenario?

Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by NeuroBoss(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2012
I'm not surprised. He has always carried an air of pride. I just pray his UK adventure become an enduring success.
Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
That must have been devastating to his Ego, sorry DBanj
Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by vickspider(f): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Triangle necklace?.....hmmm
Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 12, 2012
NeuroBoss: I'm not surprised. He has always carried an air of pride. I just pray his UK adventure become an enduring success.

That's what he needs. Prayers. I still consider him a local champion. He was living in the UK before he made it in Naija. His UK thing now is like him returning to his second home. Until he comes to the US, unknown territory to him, and attracts massive crowds the way P-Square and 2 Face did (not club shows), he's still behind them.
Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by Esinwaju: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2012
This supposedly happened in may and you are just reporting it in july, nearly two months after with no substantiated quotes nor verifiable source and you expect any sane person to believe this hogwash? You are a joke, obviously another pathetic hater.
Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by Esinwaju: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2012
ogugua88:

That's what he needs. Prayers. I still consider him a local champion. He was living in the UK before he made it in Naija. His UK thing now is like him returning to his second home. Until he comes to the US, unknown territory to him, and attracts massive crowds the way P-Square and 2 Face did (not club shows), he's still behind them.
Local champion who has won the the mtv EUROPE music awards for the best African act..an award your beloved Psquare lost out on. Are you having a laugh?
Re: When Fans Embarrassed D° Banj On Stage by chinedumo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
[size=15pt]You really believe that prayers can save him?[/size]
ogugua88:

(1) (Reply)

CHRIS BROWN : Celebs With Too Many Tattoos / How Jim Iyke Spent $5,000 On Nadia Buari’s 31st Birthday / Guys Be Honest, Would You Hit This? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.