Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U (745 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me, I'm Very Perplexed / deleted / Wants 2 Study SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS, Needs Advice On Dis Course Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by tdemo(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2012
can a art student who has neva done account and nt that good maths Study business adminstration and managment if his given. Pls help me out on dis be4 its 2 late
Re: Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by Freiburger(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2012
It all depends on the arts student's speed of learning, you can invest more of your time into that mathematics and other related subjects that are so good at.
Re: Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by tdemo(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2012
ryt now am so confused i dnt nw if i shild take the admis why cos i dnt want to av problem in skool as aving carry over and low GP stuff lik dat
Re: Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by mayorall(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
tdemo: ryt now am so confused i dnt nw if i shild take the admis why cos i dnt want to av problem in skool as aving carry over and low GP stuff lik dat

I tink u can sign out of d course and u wl b gven anoda course.
Re: Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2012
Study Hard, you can do it. That is if you are intelligent enough to begin with.
Re: Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by Kpimp: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2012
I will advise you to step out cos u wont be able to cope with the course.it pay to study the course you love.cos wen u start having carry over life, will be so frustrating.
Re: Please Ma Fellow Nairalanders Help Me On Dis Decision Am About To Make Abeg U by Davidollad(m): 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
looking at what you said 'can a art student who has neva done account and nt that good maths Study business administration and management if his given. Pls help me out on dis be4 its 2 late'. what i see you need to do is to ask yourself if the given course is actually what you want, IF YES then you gonna have to put more effort into understanding that which you don't know- account, mathematics, there's no way you wouldn't understand it if you desire to understand it, that's y you are human. IF NO, then it'll be best for you to leave the course alone and TARGET and be ADMITTED for the career you really want to pursue OK!. wish you the best and don't forget 'Every single result you get in life is based on what you choose believe, better the best’ smiley

(1) (Reply)

PART Time/ Direct Entry / Yabatech Merit List Is Out!!! / List Of Girls Seondary Schools In : Anambra State, Benue State, Abuja,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.