Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Seminar Invitation Letter Abroad For Quick Visa Application Process 98% Sure - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seminar Invitation Letter Abroad For Quick Visa Application Process 98% Sure (1146 Views)

After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Etisalate Application Process / Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seminar Invitation Letter Abroad For Quick Visa Application Process 98% Sure by sedulus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPLYING FOR VISA TO ANY COUNTRY AND YOU HAVE BEEN DENIED VISA SEVERAL TIMES.... THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO APPLY FOR A SEMINAR TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOU CHOICE FOR JUST A POCKET AND FRIENDLY PRICES DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY ....WE HELP GET YOU INVITATION LETTER TO ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE..JUS CALL ANY OF THE ABOVE NUMBER....
SEMINAR INVITATION LETTER ABROAD FOR QUICK AND FAST VISA APPLICATION PROCESS AVAILABLE FROM ANY COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE......PLS CALL ME 08035627372..........NOTE THAT YOU WILL CONFIRM FIRST BEFORE ANY PAYMENT AND PLS BE VERY SURE YOU HAVE VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND NUMBER BEFORE APPLYING BECAUSE THIS WILL BE USE TO APPLY FOR THE SEMINAR ....THANKS

CALL 08035627372

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executives Needed In LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT And ABUJA / How To Retrieve NIMC REF Number Again, I Nid Help On It / Stronix Consult Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.