Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? (3140 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Does A Man Need More Than One Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by jannat: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
He keep leaving me then refuse to talk to me at all. I love him very much but dont know how i can make him stay? Any advice?
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Basildon1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
This just might be a guinean tradition.
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by jannat: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
tradition? to just up and leave then refuse to talk to me? Why?
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2012
I would have loved to give you my priceless advise but after readin your one line all I can say is you have no self worth/value, no head on your shoulders and no brain to match anything at all. So nope, I would not spend time advising a brainless Girl with such a low self esteem who has not even a $1 value attached to her name.

Anu ohia. Enjoy ya thread
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by jannat: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
you no i ask for advice not insults, so tek ur nastiness somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Basildon1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
(double post)
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Basildon1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
That was a tad bit harsh tho @ JennyKadry but i can understand!

At poster, point is two people can do the getting up and leaving. You should try it! My previous post was irony.

1 Like

Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
Basildon1: That was a tad bit harsh tho @ JennyKadry but i can understand!

At poster, point is two people can do the getting up and leaving. You should try it! My previous post was irony.
U understand what? Pls elaborate b4 I talk my own o!
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
jannat: you no i ask for advice not insults, so tek ur nastiness somewhere else
Lol! Is dat all?

I laff in my indian accent *Nehinehinehi*
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by jannat: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
I know this was a silly post really cause i know its over but i dont want it to be?
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Basildon1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U understand what? Pls elaborate b4 I talk my own o!

LOL. She made herself clear that the poster should wake up from slumber but the dissing was a lot tho! No sha add your own join o!
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Ivynwa(f): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2012
Poster you dd not explain anything well enough for you to get tangible advice, what transpired between you and him? Why does he keep leaving you? Why does he keep mute on you? If you are doing your best in the marriage and he wants to leave you, there's nothing that you can do for a man that wants to leave you for somebody else or over something.
You did not paint the picture clear enough for one to make a deduction but in my own opinion you may be happier without a man that wants to up and leave without first discussing/sorting out problems with his wife----I may be able to view this from a better angle when your story is clearer. You sound unhappy---do pull yourself together okay, everything will be alright.
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by EfemenaXY: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
jannat: He keep leaving me then refuse to talk to me at all. I love him very much but dont know how i can make him stay? Any advice?

For something this serious, if you really want help here, you should make more effort to provide a bit more background information.

For example:

* How long have you both been married for? Have you got kids from the union? Where are you based?

* You mention that he keeps leaving you - meaning he walks out then returns? Any idea why? Have you done something to offend him?

* Something must have gone wrong somewhere, surely you know that. What was it? A man wouldn't wake up one morning and decide to walk out on his matrimonial home. Something(s) must have triggered that action of his. What?

Based on the very little you've given us to go by here, I would suggest you try to get to the root of the matter. Communicate with him. Get people he listens to and respects to try and talk to him. You obviously want your marriage to work. Book yourselves a couple of sessions with marriage counsellors. And above all, have faith and pray for your marriage to overcome this difficult hurdle.

Hope this helps and goodluck smiley
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Is your being english hijabi and his being guinea fula part of what you suspect to be the problem of your marriage?
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
Basildon1:
LOL. She made herself clear that the poster should wake up from slumber but the dissing was a lot tho! No sha add your own join o!

Made herself clear indeed! add my own join? Na boss! Only a reptile would cough unnecessary BS.

Poster, can you kindly answer the questions posted by Efe

2 Likes

Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
Efemena_xy:

For something this serious, if you really want help here, you should make more effort to provide a bit more background information.

For example:

* How long have you both been married for? Have you got kids from the union? Where are you based?

* You mention that he keeps leaving you - meaning he walks out then returns? Any idea why? Have you done something to offend him?

* Something must have gone wrong somewhere, surely you know that. What was it? A man wouldn't wake up one morning and decide to walk out on his matrimonial home. Something(s) must have triggered that action of his. What?

Based on the very little you've given us to go by here, I would suggest you try to get to the root of the matter. Communicate with him. Get people he listens to and respects to try and talk to him. You obviously want your marriage to work. Book yourselves a couple of sessions with marriage counsellors. And above all, have faith and pray for your marriage to overcome this difficult hurdle.

Hope this helps and goodluck smiley

Mrs Solomon! Dis section fit u o! wink

1 Like

Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by EfemenaXY: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^ ID wetin naw? grin grin grin

You nor gree return to lounge, I don beg you tire - wetin you want make man pikin do sef? cheesy cool
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Basildon1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mrs Solomon! Dis section fit u o! wink
As in, you go fear essay with spacing, paragraph and bulletpoint join!
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by EfemenaXY: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^ *** Screams wiff lafter!*** grin grin grin

Na mobile phone I dey type from naw! cool

Abeg make una free me jor! tongue
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
Basildon1:
As in, you go fear essay with spacing, paragraph and bulletpoint join!
See u! D efenenawanchuckwu me no na Shakespeare pikin.

U go take wen she offload her shorthand grin
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ ID wetin naw? grin grin grin

You nor gree return to lounge, I don beg you tire - wetin you want make man pikin do sef? cheesy cool
Awwh.... I dey come cabarn today

Show face o!
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by EfemenaXY: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ma face dey dia now-now...
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
LMAO. Don't like my post? Hit your head on the wall all of you of ask your mother why she brought you into this world to read JK's posts. cool
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Basildon1: That was a tad bit harsh tho @ JennyKadry but i can understand!

You know me naaa. I take pride in saying things people don't like. Been doing it and won't stop ever grin cool
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
jannat: you no i ask for advice not insults, so tek ur nastiness somewhere else

And so I shall. I have made my point. grin
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by dayokanu(m): 2:13am On Jul 11, 2012
Sorry. Why does he keep leaving you?
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by 2mch(m): 3:01am On Jul 11, 2012
You have decided to stay at all cost, so what exactly do you want us to say.Just wait until he comes back home again. And then you all continue where you stop.
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by horny4u(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2012
Its hard to see someone writhing in pain and then stab them to the ground still.

Sad!

Jannat...you have got to find the will power to either sever the relationship or sit him dowm and ask him which way forward.

2 Likes

Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by jannat: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks! we been together 5yrs married for 2! The thing is I am hurting both sad and angry that I a usually well balanced woman would let myself get in this situation?
Me being an english hijabi and him a guinean fula man definately not at the core of probs, but explains that we face many cultural differences n these add to the stress!
I love this man with every ounce of my being, but the truth is he's an extremely selfish man and not worthy of these feelings!
I have told him i will wait only till Ramadan finish for him to talk about our issues with me and if not I want a divorce as I deserve better?
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by oyarose(f): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2012
some people just bomp into someone thread, one who,s already damaged and hurtin badly, foolishly and stupidly bash d person with insult as if dey have THE PERFECT LIFE, only in their IGNORANCE, they expect people 2 like their post and applaud dem. Godiswashingyou as u no get conscience!
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by jannat: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2012
i really miss being intimate ! i like sex n am really missin it but i am no dutty gal n cant just go n get me some? only God know wat really goin happen so I'll just have to wait and see?
One thing i am sure of tho is he not goin treat me like a dutty door mat any more!
Re: I Am English Hijabi Married To Guinea Fula Man. Need HELP? by Ivynwa(f): 4:44am On Jul 25, 2012
@Jannat
Hugs to you dear. Did he leave you alone in your house? Does he have another love interest somewhere? Be strong okay, yes try and sort it out with him as you said so that you can know what best to do. Do take care of yourself okay Baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. / Sex Enhancement Coffee / Where Are These Lost Monikers On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.