Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos (1704 Views)

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction / TO LET: A Luxury 2-bedroom Flat @ Olowora - Ojodu Berger. N500k (see pix) / 3 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Rent At Agindingbi & Isheri Olowora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by rockiedink(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2007
To all the house, there's a three bedroom flat to let in Olowora area of Lagos(that's just behind Omole Phase too, near Ojodu-Berger) Clean facilities, water 24/7, 3 toilets, One bath and 2 showers. Landlord prefers a Yoruba tenant. If you are interested send an email to me(address is in my profile).
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2007
your email is hidden in your profile and how much does it go for? do we have to pay all those agency stuff. Please reply because am interested. can u call 018787346.
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by rockiedink(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
you can reach me at livingstone2k1@yahoo.com or call 08055904480. Actually the property is being managed by and Estate firm (chartered not quacks) and the norms of their profession is that you pay 10% legal and 10% agency fees. The net price of the property is 250k per annum and you'll be required to put up two years rent in advance. that comes to 600k for two years. If you're seriously interested, send me an email or call me and we'd talk from there. cheers.
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hi,
am sorry thats high for me now, need a place for like 120k even if its one bedroom sef, i wil be grateful.
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by rockiedink(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2007
eh yaaa!!! no wahala. if i get something i'll let you know. take care.
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
Thanks a lot, i will be so grateful, if you get something please let me know ASAP.
Re: 3-bedroom Flat To Let In Olowora Area Of Lagos by rockiedink(m): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2007
i forgot to ask? your budget, is that kpatakpata as in for everything including agency and legal and all the works plus the rent also? so i can know what to ask for so u no go run when i give you price grin or better still, if you are on yahoo hit me up on messenger. livingstone2k1 is my yahoo ID

(1) (Reply)

Waterview Park Estate, Ijegun Satellite Town / The Pines Estate, Ibadan. / 260 Plots Of Land At Oba Ile Akure For Sale Wit C. Of O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.