Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That (2899 Views)

13 Advantages Of Blogger.com Over Other Blogging Platforms / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / Omavo.com - Nigeria New Blogging Platform Like Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2012
hello everyone. i am presently workin on a site dat will give free website to people jst like blogger and wordpress. am researchin seo and preparing backlinking so that sites that are a created off from my website will get index and and start getting free traffic as long they work on their keywords too.

What does the house think on this? I wanna be the first to offer this service with amazing features inclusive. Let me know your responses on this. Of course dey will be able to carry out various ads on their own site too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 11, 2012
A good morning to you all. I was hoping to get lots of responses from you all. Well i guess its because i posted it last night. I am still expecting your responses on this.
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by a1solution: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2012
you av started already why not complete the project before seeking opinion or u mean if you are told now to drop cos it doesnt make sense you would drop? Blogger did not go public until it was unveiled. Action speaks louder than words. Get it done first. I go no be talk.
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by DualCore1: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2012
We love creating solutions to problems that never existed or have been solved already. While we have fresh problems that need novel solutions.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by rufaai(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2012
I really dont think this is a good idea:

1) Blogging services exist in a bunch, Wordpress, Blogger, Tumblr, Posterous, Type pad & many more others.

2) These existing blogging companies are well established with the best developers you can't compete with!

3) These blogging companies have already nailed most aspects of blogging that people will need. From photos, videos to across writeup etc.

4) They already give users SEO optimization and ability to crate custom themes and place ads as they want. I see that's your key point here....

Finally:

5) It will be near impossible for you to build something like a blogging platform that will be successful as such.

So then... why not do something else? Something to benefit Nigerians that doesnt exist or is not done so well... That you can improve on it?

This is just my advice, unless you are doing this for fun (learning to code) and not expecting it to be a business for you... Think of something else.
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by rufaai(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2012
Sooo.... Think again is all I can say! undecided
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2012
so it is more like reinventing the wheel. Hmmm! But what if we had a focused niche blog. Nothing other than sites for such niches will be generated from it. Take for instance REAL ESTATE. People who intend building sites on real estate will not find it difficult to get ranked and indexed because when the address is already carryin something like realestatecenter.com and the person has address like realtor.realestatecenter.com, Google ranks this kind of sites in hours and not days simply because of its uniqueness and targeted niche. I am not talking about copying blogs that exist but recreating such platforms for targeted niches.

If you know about seo and back linking, you will understand what i am talking about. That is all I am saying. So based on this, what are your takes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2012
rufai.. features are what returns customers. what if i told you that based on the example above, you can run an advert servise for sites or companies in realestate niche and then distribute and rotate the ads so that the ads goes round and seen. Yeah wordpress has this feature but its on a premium level where you have to pay for it. i am bringin all these features and openin them for all to use. So you should know what i am talking about.
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by StaceyBanks(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2012
Forget About The Critism. God is Your Witness. All You Had In Your Mind Is Good intention. I Truly what u said above is true, then go ahead. Just go ahead. U don't know what it might turn out to be. Just do what u want 2 do
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Thank you stacey. huge progress has been made. What niche are you guys wanting me to base this development. any niche you want this site blog i am developing

Stacey Banks: Forget About The Critism. God is Your Witness. All You Had In Your Mind Is Good intention. I Truly what u said above is true, then go ahead. Just go ahead. U don't know what it might turn out to be. Just do what u want 2 do
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by cool0: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2015
Creating a site is the most important part in web development. There are many sources now a days to create a site mostly through languages and codes. If you know languages you can very well create a site. Else you can go to some other professional and get their aid to create a site. Or if you need to create a site with your own taste without knowing any languages or programs, templates will help you. When creating a site through templates you can create a site within a day or two so that you can save time. i got the templates to build my site from http://www.thewebpole.com/hosting/website-builder2.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994
Re: I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That by Raava: 11:59am On Jul 09, 2017
I have an ecomm site that sources product from china at lower prices and sells at a higher prices
here is the site link

www.fanscraze.myshopify.com

I want to sell this high profit margin site because i want to move on to my next project
If you are interested in buying call/whatsap 09098396415
Lets me a deal
Dont worry its affordable.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Chatting Site On Wapkiz Part 1 / How To Get Free 5GB Data From Mtn For 4G Lte Users / Hire Me, I Eat And Breath Social Media Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.