Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria (1640 Views)

Fiverr And Clickbank Account Set-up Made Easy...see How / How Can I Open A Clickbank Account? / How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2012
Fellow nairalanders,I do hear lots of people still opening their CLICKBANK account from Nigeria using graphcard or USA address.
Do you know what?That is no longer working as you will be required to show your USA Tax ID which you won't be able to provide since you are not living in USA which will make your cash to SUCK but I'm here to share the real way to open it and it is being summarised below:

1.Google search a temporary UK address and Phone number via google or using UK yellow pages as you will still need to get a UK address which is pay as you GO

2.Configure your browser to UK IP using
www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html as you only need it to register your clickbank account for the 1st time only.You can use your clickbank account with any IP later.

3.Logon onto CB website with the UK ip and SIGNUP supplying the temporary address and phone number and note that you must set your cheque payment threshold to like $1,000 and above.

4.After that,logon to ukpostbox.com to signup but choose Pay as you GO plan,follow the instruction as you will be required to upload some documents to them for verification and once verified which is always 90% possible,your own personal UK address will be mailed to you which is where your cheque from clickbank will be sent to before being sent to Nigeria for you to cash into your account..

Thanks and feel free to ask any question here as comment or reply or contacts via 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6 for more assistance about CLICKBANK from Nigeria and strategies to use that will fetch you more money than ever before.

Regards...

Presegs Adesida of
W W W . LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM

3 Likes

Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Any question?
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by Excelboi(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
In addition to what he said, you can use www.fakenamegenerator.com to get the us address number and SSN I'd.
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by BJ4REEL(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Does this mean,itz legal 4 a nigerian to operate a clickbank acct?
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by legalwealth(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2012
BJ4REEL: Does this mean,itz legal 4 a nigerian to operate a clickbank acct?

It is legal and it is just that they don't send cheque to Nigeria but you will be able to get it into Nigeria with the step above.

Note that you can operate clickbank with any IP and even that of Nigeria.
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
J.Kramer:
Smooth.but err,after i get the cheque in nigeria.where exactly do i cash it

You will take it to the bank but it will be so easier if you have a domiciliary account i.e account operated in dollar,pound,euro and lots more right here in Nigeria.

Any more question?
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
I can see that no one has question to ask me.

Although,I've received calls from some people that they've dully opened the a duly opened CLICKBANK account.

Good and the next thing is

How To Make Money easily into it.

Who cares to know step by step guide of how to do this?
Re: Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria by ibtha14u: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hi .
I love your artical on how to open a ckick back account. Seems like you would be a good teacher on the subject of how to make money with clickbank, for beginners of course. This will be my only way out of a kobless economy. I have a site but dont know how to drive traffic to it. Please help

(1) (Reply)

55 inch Samsung 3D Smart TV Series 7 for sale! *No longer available* / 20-25 Tons dump trucks Needed For Urgent Lease In Port Harcourt. / Surface Swimming Pools,very Affordable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.