Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Palm Oil In Any Quantity Supplied - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Oil In Any Quantity Supplied (607 Views)

Closed / All the items have now been supplied all we need is a Christmas decorator / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil In Any Quantity Supplied by BizWeb: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2012
I am from Edo State and reside very close to Okomu Udo, Ovia South West LGA
where the popular Okomu oil palm PLC is based.

The company produces the following products:-
1) Edible Crude Palm Oil (CPO) considered to be the best quality in Nigeria. The bulk of this oil is sold directly as a food product and also to industrial users such as Lever Bros Nig and PZ Co Ltd. for further processing into food products. A large number of Indian and Nigerian run small businesses buy the oil - most is bottled and sold as a food product.
2) Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) also of very high quality. PKO is purchased by the large industrial buyers, mainly for high quality soap, but also for locally made cosmetics.
3) Palm Kernel Cake (PKC) used mainly for ruminant feed by local livestock keepers and some livestock feed manufacturers.
4) Banga Oil - Sold in 2ltrs and 4ltrs plastic kegs. This is seen as a high quality food item in Nigeria.
5) Rubber (cup-lump) - This production is derived from the 300 Ha of Rubber that already existed on the 6000 Ha of land recently purchased and at present is sold as cup-lump to local buyers.

If you are interested in any of these products, I can help you get the product delivered to anywhere you want in the world.
Call me on +2348163386321 (Please if you call and am not reachable at that moment leave a text message and I promise to get back to you)

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Financial Partner Needed / Quality Candle In Large Quantity / Keep It Tidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.