Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? (5571 Views)

Will Glo Nigeria Ever Change? / How Will Glo 3gb Bis Plan Work On Nokia C5 / When Will Glo Mobile Ever Complete Their System Upgrade??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Omooba77: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2012
GLO just resumed Blackberry and Internet service this morning.
What will be our lot for missing business opportunity for these days?
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
Go and protest at their headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Sijo01(f): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
NCC should wake up from their slumber.
they ought to be subscribers mouth-pic on issues like this.
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by mkmyers45(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
Sijo01: NCC should wake up from their slumber.
they ought to be subscribers mouth-pic on issues like this.

After collecting otedollar and facrocking it into their pockets? I don't think so....
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by otumfour(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
would u ask this question if it was MTN?

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by colinze(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
The problem really affects my business oh
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by ajadek(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
That can't haPpon in nigeria,nigeria lawyers are very weak in dat area,I could remenber wen my sister was traved to us 2yrs ago,the airline delay just 4 few hours and they came with 100dolars per each customer with priority attention,Bleep nigeria system
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by dinoinlove: 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
I got two days bonus
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Revolva(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
Go n protest @poster haha carry banner at least you know adeola odeku na
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by purplekayc(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Omooba77: GLO just resumed bb and internet service this morning, what will be our lot for missing business opportunity for these days,
You can call their customer care .... grin
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by kaiter: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
They ought to be subscribers mouth-pic on issues like this.[img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Trojan00(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Send status to 777. I was given 3days extension
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by amosy007: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Occupy Glo grin grin
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Abimbola29(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
This issue is not to be joked with Nigeria is a country where u commit crime and every1 pays for ur crime!I see no reason why glo should not reward its subscriber where by they(subscribers)pay for service which was not given to us,and some1 has d gods to say “go their head office“pls let's take some things very serious

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Cooladex(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

After collecting otedollar and facrocking it into their pockets? I don't think so....
lmao
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by cyril83(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
That's your own cup of tea....we have like 6 or more ntwrk in naija,if glo is fuckin up,switch to anoda
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by babe4chi(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
I was given three days extension....

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by sneak3(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
During thedowntime period i called BB service help line and they promise there is gona be compensation buh am sure it was just a way of consoling an angry caller..hahaha
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by sneak3(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
During the downtime period i called BB service help line and they promise there is gona be compensation buh am sure it was just a way of consoling an angry caller..hahaha
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by gpsmiles: 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
@poster. U don die for dis one. Nobody really appreciate ur effort on dis one.. Chia.. Dis na big daming
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by bedane: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
Glo has already compensated all customers. Simple check ur expiry date it has been extended by 3 days. ‎‎​I only fear for such if its the theifing yellow network. Glo just had a minor trouble and has resolved it.
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by adebabs21(f): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
Got three days extension

1 Like

Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by hok4u(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
3 DAYS EXTENSION FOR MY BIS
wink smiley
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by ahfo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
NCC where is Consumer Right Glo is making me incommunicado. Poor regulator, Bad network n sick people n stealing my credit c insult upon injury.>:O
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by seanswitch(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
Chk ur status. Glo gave 3days extension. smileyChk ur status. Glo gave 3days extension.
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by EnnyP(f): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Am a glo subscriber too and am not happy as well but since its not a usual occurence and they've apologised, we can let go na. Human being self dey break down once in a while
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by ericmooret: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Please how do I check the status? I am using it for my laptop.
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by infofirst(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2012
yep, 3 days extension.
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by Labyboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Everyone is already compensated with 3 days extension..
.. Just check ur status..
.. If there is any ntwk that won't do that to its subcriber.. Then the YELLO network will go scot_free with that.. ;DEveryone is already compensated with 3 days extension..
.. Just check ur status..
.. If there is any ntwk that won't do that to its subcriber.. Then the YELLO network will go scot_free with that..
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by luluosas(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2012
My data subscription was extended with 3 days.
Re: Will Glo Compensate Us For The 3 Days Of Downtime? by duality(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
there is no network service in my ajah area in lagos. can't make nor receive call since last week Saturday. so mine in more than down time. glo has simply gone nuts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Bought Infinix Hot 3 LTE. I Am Disappointed With The Camera / Mtn 1gb For N200, 10mb For N2, Everyone Is Eligible / UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.