Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Colour Of Pen Do You Use? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Colour Of Pen Do You Use? (831 Views)

Poll: WAT COLOUR OF PEN DO U USE?

BLUE: 0% (0 votes)
BLACK: 100% (4 votes)
RED: 0% (0 votes)
OTHERS: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

What Can Make You Treat Your Pen This Way? #Hilarious photo / Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student / Do You Use The 2nd Page Of Google Search Results? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Colour Of Pen Do You Use? by smartkulk(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2007
The most used pens are blue and black.I use black pen because I am proud to be black so also many others have their reasons.Let me know the colour of the pen you use and why.

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Intellectual Heroes Alive Today: Daniel Dennett / Do You Know You Can Send Free Sms From Your Computer. Try It / Children Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.