Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? (27638 Views)

Original Tm Lewin Shirts And Other Clothing For Sale / Anyone Interested In Bulk Tm Lewin, Austin Reed Or Charles Tyrwhitt / Get T.m Lewin Shirts Anywere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Ricoluv(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2012
I am a lover of T.M.Lewin Shirts, but lately, the shirts i buy seem to be poorly sewn and not properly tailored.

My colleagues at work have told me to stop buying as most dealer have found a way to cut corners by having Aba tailors sew these shirts and label them accordingly.

this fact they claim is evident in the various promos they , (shirt dealers) are currently doing where they give huge discount on sales of the shirts.

Please guys what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by boyendowed(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
I have never been a fan of TM Lewin shirts.Even in the UK,TM Lewin shirts are always on sale.I suspect as they reduce the price,they also reduce the quality
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by tjskii(f): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2012
Yes na,wen aba tailors abound all over the place
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ricoluv: I am a lover of T.M.Lewin Shirts, but lately, the shirts i buy seem to be poorly sewn and not properly tailored.

My colleagues at work have told me to stop buying as most dealer have found a way to cut corners by having Aba tailors sew these shirts and label them accordingly.

this fact they claim is evident in the various promos they , (shirt dealers) are currently doing where they give huge discount on sales of the shirts.

boys go chop nah
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Afam4eva(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
They have Aba branch where they produce for people on budget.

3 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by tjdj: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
Fake TM shirts are very common but to buy original ones make sure u patronise shops like TWICE AS NICE i guarantee you they sell original ones at 7000 for men and 5,500 upward for ladies,i once fell for one of those fake ones before but since i started patronisinf twicw as nice,i sin no more

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Osama10(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
The one you are talking about is T.M.LEWIN from aba. grin

If you want real T.M ask someone to buy from the uk for now.
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by pecopeco: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
that is cool
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
BUY H&C SHIRTS. THEY ARE FAR BETTER kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by vanunu: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
70% of shirts in the Nigerian market today are made in Aba, Aba has finally displaced China in the Nigerian market. If you go to Kents in Aba there is no shirt material in this world that you will not find there.

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by alaoeri: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ricoluv: I am a lover of T.M.Lewin Shirts, but lately, the shirts i buy seem to be poorly sewn and not properly tailored.

Enough fake TM shirt some hardly to spot the difference but if u need original just patronise TM shop there's one in allen if u are in lagos guess is around 17k for 3.
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2012

Crazy dude , you bought a T.M Lewis shirt for 1,500 naira and you expect it to be UK made, Abegi try okirika if you dont know a foreign sown shirt

3 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
T.M.Lewin Shirts that are made in Aba doesnt cover your unclothedness ?

Will you like the best shirt in the world if the brand is called T.M. Chukwudi ?

Is that how you hate your country to the point that you think your "brand" cant "mis-stitch" and if they do, you automatically sanction it to be "Aba".

You hate your DNA I guess.

15 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by vanunu: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
There is no way one can avoid buying Aba made shirt, in Aba there are many good tailors and some bad ones too. If you are buying a shirt check whether the shirt is well made and the material.

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2012

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by free2ryhme: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
tj-dj:
Fake TM shirts are very common but to buy original ones make sure u patronise shops like TWICE AS NICE i guarantee you they sell original ones at 7000 for men and 5,500 upward for ladies,i once fell for one of those fake ones before but since i started patronisinf twicw as nice,i sin no more

They sell promo TMs that has gone out of season ooo don be fooled by twice as nice package ooo
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
vanunu: 70% of shirts in the Nigerian market today are made in Aba, Aba has finally displaced China in the Nigerian market. I[b]f you go to Kents in Aba there is no shirt material in this world that you will not find there.
[/b]

For real at the boldedshocked shocked, then why cant that stup!d governor empower my ppl. Aba was design to be African China and Japan join together cool, see what wrong Government is doing to us.

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by slimyem: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
of course!
Some are very good imitations though...dm full Balogun if you waka well...cheesy
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
So many Nigerians are suffering from egoism. What is wrong in wearing Aba made shirt? Most of these shirts are not inferior as we think because most of the materials are imported. We are only craving for foreign names to look for unnecessary attention. Let us lay aside all pride and patronize made in Nigeria products

11 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by laidback(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
Used to buy from Twice As Nice, but couldn't always get the variety I needed, now I order straight up from TM UK. Shipping costs are scary though.

2 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
buying a shirt for 12k,i dey craze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Ournaija: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Most of our local tailors are doing great. There is this guy in Kaduna that do excellently well in sewing shirts and suits, he has his own brand and I patronize him. Infact he has more 12 employees and he is really doing great. I have come across some nicely sewn Aba shirts too, they show promises.

Most of this fake shirts are from China. They are cloned there. Naija guys order for them. We should patronize our locally made shirts.

8 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by AustineE1: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
The generic products from Aba are on high demands in cotonou,cameroun,Togo!let Nigerians keep importing Foriegn goods and increasing the level of unemployment and tomorrow some lost souls will start blaming GEJ!
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by stolenstone: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
guy wear d aba made, d thing dey dey solid! Lets encourage our home industries! Those guys at aba are doing a great job, i tell ya! If u reach there, u go see where boys dey couple these wears like mad! Infact d labels including TM lewins and d rest of them na 10naira each dem dey sell am. Urs is just to select a good shirt material and they will take ur measurements and voila u got urself a TM lewins shirt! Oya come make i take ur measurement sharpally...

14 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kamardiran: buying a shirt for 12k,i dey craze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you should know your league grin grin grin
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Alary: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
tj-dj:
Na lie Make sure u go to TM Lewin outlets
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Cupidkc(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
@op dnt be shocked,cos u cn evn get "fake Aba made designers" in USA and even in Dubai sf.
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by mrman2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
Make no mistake, there is TM lewin and there is TM levvin. Which one did you buy?

1 Like

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by all1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Bro trust me, u can c a made in Aba shirt or tailor that cld match any1 worldwide.
Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Pozzy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2012

Don't care about what y'all say.. Proud of ABA CITY (ENYIMBA CITY)

2 Likes

Re: Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? by Okijajuju1(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Kamardiran: buying a shirt for 12k,i dey craze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.... Just broke and cheap...

@ post..

T.M Lewin is so 2001.... H & C are the in thing now

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Tyra Obiadi Wins Miss Earth Nigeria 2016 / Fashion Blunders To Avoid As A Lady / How To Make Your Dirty Sneakers Look Perfectly White Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.