Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. (744 Views)

SME's Tour Of 5 Different Community-based Entrepreneurship Industries In India! / Sale Of Palm Oil To Manufacturing Industries In Abj,kano Etc / All You've Always Wanted To Know About Shares In One Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by databoy247(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2012
Do you wish to become an investor in the stock market or become a shareholder in major firms in Europe? Making money now is not about seeking for a job but becoming a part owner of the company by purchasing shares in the company.

I have been offered a platform where you DONT trade stocks, but invest by purchasing shares in major industries in Europe. This is a new stock investment platform where you buy shares and get dividends on a monthly basis. Your monthly dividends or bonus is not fixed, its according to the profits made by company you invested in.

The said platform enables investors to find, buy or sell, and manage a potentially profitable enterprise.

Each of these businesses, including factories, facilities, restaurants and service companies, etc is a potential source of income or ownership. This is not a get-rich-quick-scheme but a way to earn a decent living online via stock market (with a new platform).

I wont ask you to pay me money for the information. Freely i have been given, freely will i give. If you want to know more and take advantage of this, drop your email here for more details and site link (will be banned if i post it here). Cheers.
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by dw994034: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2012
I saw the post online which am interested and i will like to apply for it so here is my contact info dw994034@gmail.com for more info about me Thanks.......
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by Everest9(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2012
Ok na i go try am
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by databoy247(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2012
Any more emails?
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by topsam2(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2012
databoy247: Any more emails?

topsam03@gmail.com
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by databoy247(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2012
Alright, been able to post the link. You can access it directly from here and your questions are welcome. Cheers

http://www./stockmarket24

Have fun exploring this wonderful opportunity.
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by goldline76(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okay lets give it a trial.
Re: How To Buy Shares In Industries In Europe And Get Paid Dividends Monthly. by databoy247(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sorry for that link i posted, i really dont know how this bot works.

Anyway its www dot tinyurl dot com slash stockmarket24

have fun.

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Financial Empowerment Seminar / Asus Mypal Pocket Pc A626 Up For Grabs / RCT- A Portable Way To Wirelessly Connect Your Devices To The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.