Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Please Review This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Site (629 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Site by phpNET(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello, fellow webmasters and forumites please lets know what you think about this site, http://www.stpatrickvetcollege.com

Thank you all in advance.
Re: Please Review This Site by yawatide(f): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
1) All pictures should be of better quality
2) I would expect a little more interactivity, given it's a school site
3) The services "bubble" in the right column, add spacing b/w the
4) Twitter icon isn't responding
5) Typo: ADMISSIONS, NOT ADMISSION'S...PARTNERSHIPS, NOT PARTNERSHIP'S
6) our-mission.php: add space b/w "click" and "here"
7) I think you should remove "courses" from "admissions" page

In general, I think you should google for and look at, vet school websites from other countries, particularly in the US and get ideas from there.
Re: Please Review This Site by phpNET(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thank you @ Yawa-
yawa-ti-de:
1) All pictures should be of better quality
2) I would expect a little more interactivity, given it's a school site
3) The services "bubble" in the right column, add spacing b/w the
4) Twitter icon isn't responding
5) Typo: ADMISSIONS, NOT ADMISSION'S...PARTNERSHIPS, NOT PARTNERSHIP'S
6) our-mission.php: add space b/w "click" and "here"
7) I think you should remove "courses" from "admissions" page

In general, I think you should google for and look at, vet school websites from other countries, particularly in the US and get ideas from there.

thank you bro, for the advice, meanwhile the owner has refused to provide me with a more quality and clear pix as i have demanded for, he wants me to go ahead and us the images he gave...

am just trying to give my client the best to his present needs for now as we have agreed to upgrade into a more dynamic site in later versions.

Thank you so much for your advice.
Re: Please Review This Site by phpNET(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
@ yawa-ti-de, i have just corrected those errors, but am still working on the simple spacing of the service bubble, thank you for your comments and pro. advice, you are a brother man!
Re: Please Review This Site by yawatide(f): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Any time bro, any time. That's what being a member of this board is all about wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ubot Studio 4 For Webmasters / Somebody Please Help, My Wordpress Sidebar Is Gone! / University Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.