Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Business Can Someone Start With 400k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can Someone Start With 400k (1377 Views)

What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by clemmonce(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
hi guys i want you to help me on this one. my mum is planning on giving me 400k to start a business but i have been thinking what kind of business can i do with 400k i just dont know. then a friend of mine told me about airport taxi business but the info was sketchy. pls guys do you knw any business someone can do with 400k.
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by flourishforex: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
It,s time to make good money from forex trading,to build your account &recover your loses.Get trained,to do it yourself .
Get trading alert daily on your mobile phone,email..This is also for those who don't have the time to trade during the day because of their day job & for newbies.

For you to partake in this you need the following.-

1-must have a personal computer,de
Sktop or laptop.
2-must have a reliable internet connection
3-must be ready to stick to the rules.
4-must be ready to sacrifice an hour btw 10pm -12am daily.

If you can provide these,then you re ready to make money.

For those who re interestd, you can follow my one wk free trading alert by sending a blank email to forexandbom@gmail.com or a txt to pst flourish 08038193491 to rciv the alert and after that,if you want to subscribe,you can call me.

If you would rather have my(HSI) trading system that works & generates signals on any currency pair which I personally use. plus, me coming to you where you are to put you through for 2days only, you can call me also,it will cost you more if re outside Delta state.
Trust me,you won't need me again after those 2days.
You dnt need a robot,you can bcom a robot & a signal generator. Once you gain this knowledge I will share with you then, you have power over failure in forex buz.The choice is yours.

For more details:-
Call-> Pst flourish- +2348038193491
E-mail -forexandbom@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by clemmonce(m): 7:43am On Jul 12, 2012
thank guys. i need more advice please
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Biggyd2: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2012
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by fazio: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
you can start with selling human hairs and Swiss lace and brocade for men and women of class.for more info and where to purchase in bulk quantity send me mail at faziowest@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by flourishforex: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
Getting trained &fully equipped wit d right information will put ahead.you won't be needing to invest all dat money in forex or give anyone money to do it for u,you can do it yourself just get trained .

It,s time to make good money from forex trading,to build your account &recover your loses.

Get trained &learn to do it yourself.Remember this, that when you subject yourself to training you become in charge & a tutor to others ..This is also for those who don't have the time to trade during the day because of their day job & for newbies.

For you to partake in this you need the following.-

1-must have a personal computer,de
Sktop or laptop.
2-must have a reliable internet connection
3-must be ready to stick to the rules.
4-must be ready to sacrifice an hour btw 10pm -12am daily.

If you can provide these,then you re ready to make money.

For those who re interestd, you can follow my one wk free trading alert by sending a blank email to forexandbom@gmail.com or a txt to pst flourish 08038193491 to rciv the alert and after that,if you want to subscribe,you can call me.

If you would rather have my(HSI) trading system, or (MS20p)trading system which I built specially for trading hours 10pm-12:30am for those who don't have the time to trade during the day because of their day job & for newbies.
& (rakepips indicator,just one indicator) for day traders,which spots tops & bottoms on any TF(beautiful on higher TF for long term traders),that works & generates signals on any currency pair which I personally use.

plus, me coming to you where you are to put you through for 2days only, you can call me also,it will cost you more if re outside Delta state.
Trust me,you won't need me again after those 2days.
You dnt need a robot,you can bcom a robot & a signal generator. Once you gain this knowledge I will share with you then, you have power over failure in forex buz.The choice is yours.

For more details:-
Call-> Pst flourish- +2348038193491
E-mail -forexandbom@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by ogunnubio(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2012
you can be a cement distributor with dangote or other products with unilever, mcnichols, etc.
Contact me on 08053690844 or 07039359066 or darexkey2010@gmail.com.
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by StarrMatthieu: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2012
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: What Business Can Someone Start With 400k by Meritgoal(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2012
You can invest 200k in storage of melon and make 800k after 5 months. And look for any other lucrative busines to invest the remaining 200k. If interested call 07081257126. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Printing-recharge-card-business-in-nigeria-mtn-glo-airt / Guaranty Trust Bank Begins “instant Account Opening” On Facebook / She Wants A Refund!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.