Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Download Vb.net Ide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Download Vb.net Ide (1904 Views)

What Is Your Favorite IDE [lately]? / Is Anything Better Than The Netbeans Ide? / Post Ur Vb 6.0 Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Vb.net Ide by Jackelony(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
Could anyone pls give me a link from where I can download Vb.net IDE free of charge.
Thanks
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2007
Can't u buy it in computer village? the IDE is really large, even if u find it, it will take ages as in years to download, and don't forget to download the msdn library along with it. Good luck bro!
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Jackelony(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
The problem is that the DVD drive on my laptop doesn't read disks anymore. So I am looking for an alternative way of loading it. Any ideas?
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
Microsoft offers you a free version of the .NET Visual Studio and even SQL server Express. Please go to http://www.microsoft.com/express/ to download any of them for FREE. If you need help learning, try www.ASP.NET . Microsoft's official .NET site for those who would like to learn how to code in ASP.NET and for all the help you need learning the language.
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Wordsmith(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Kobojunkie,

each time i try downloading, it keeps tellingm e "Cannot find server",. what do i do?
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
This is Microsofts site itself, I tried it and so far, no problem http://www.microsoft.com/express/download/default.aspx Try again
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Wordsmith(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2007
ok, back. was busy with schoolwork couldn't reply this. dude, i've tried downloading, all to no avail. the site opens, yes, but downloading visual studio is in vain. dunno, maybe it's from over here. . .
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2007
I can copy it for you and send it to you on a cd if you want.
Re: Download Vb.net Ide by themac(f): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2007
we really need those very good with VB at www.asohk.forummotion.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Geo-tracking Apps With AngularJS, Ionic & The Salesforce REST API / Hub Of HADOOP Experts/students / Stuck In The Algo Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.