Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! (199344 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by remele2(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
lets do it again!!!
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Jacob4iyahoocom(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hlo
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by samobaba4u(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2014
remele2: lets do it again!!!
Yes bro
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by stevohdee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
SSS past questions is wat we need nw. anybody wit it shld pls share it
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by RichFoundation(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello house, after application, what next
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by abagadingus: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls we need info and Ideas on past questions...

Are one with a clue?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by moscod20: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2014
please who knows the address of the Kwara state command of the SSS and when is submission closing?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by anaswellington(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
My greetings to every edolite, na waiting we do wey make sss edo command never still invite us! Me don tire oh. I beg una wey dey close to information make una update us the latest on ground. I hail all of una wey sabin. One edolite, one nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by iassiddiq: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks a lot for the info. Love u all
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Mobsync(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
moscod20: please who knows the address of the Kwara state command of the SSS and when is submission closing?

Their office is at government road, Ilorin. When you enter from challenge, keep looking at your left. You will see a bungalow with some men in black carrying tavor assault rifles. A white ford ranger or black nissan frontier is usually packed at the front. It is after the Police headquarters (A Division) and before Kwara hotel. The building is a bungalow and is very easy to miss. In case you get to Kwara hotel without seeing it, drop there and start trekking backwards.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by dbeautyful: 6:13am On Mar 04, 2015
[color=#990000]Hi all, Could anyone help me with the contact number, email address of the SSS (preferably port harcourt or calabar state command). Please, it is urgent.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by Alfajoe7097: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Eeyore post=12608356]Just confirmed now that every state has gotten the signal from HQ, Abuja. 3 candidates per state, but trust the list to swell up when long legs start walking.
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by jeffrey2016: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
please can someone give me update on Delta state sss r ecruitment please
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by olu006(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pls any detail concerning on how to get the form and requirements?
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2016
Mobsync:

Their office is at government road, Ilorin. When you enter from challenge, keep looking at your left. You will see a bungalow with some men in black carrying tavor assault rifles. A white ford ranger or black nissan frontier is usually packed at the front. It is after the Police headquarters (A Division) and before Kwara hotel. The building is a bungalow and is very easy to miss. In case you get to Kwara hotel without seeing it, drop there and start trekking backwards.

I passed that building for close to 5 years & I never had the faintest idea of the category of people living inside.

always felt the armed guys were guarding governors office
Re: (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! by ayexcel100(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2016
cato3:
Eeyore,million thanks to your contribution,they won't inform you on the criteria[s] to be used in reducing the number from 10 to even 3 per state in there recent employment.even if somebody is behind you,when you get to abuja,a little medical/physical fitness can cause you the job.that is how they will reduced the number from 10 to 3 as the case may be.they will check amongst how fast you can run,if you have a stern face, how far you can see a far object,they will check if you have a flat foot,they will still conduct another test for those who made it to abuja,they will still send some people packing in training school,they will check your height,etc.all this put together help them finally take 3 persons per state(a case study of last recruitment exercise)which my friend was disqualified at abuja}and many other things which i will share with you guys as we progress.i do not mean to scare you guys but decided to share some facts with my brothers.who GOD will give this job must surely get it.we pray to be among because i am in love with the job,i must confess.i even heard that they might increase the number from 3 to 5 this year finally.
Please my brother is shortlisted for d training in Lagos, please we've not heard from him for close to a week now because their phone was taken, please can you drop ur contact, I want to speak with you, to know what you went tru during your time. Thanks. My number is 07035593898

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.