Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram (14695 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Accuses U.K Of Doing Nothing Much 2 Secure His Release / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by MahatmaGhandi: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
I guess christians and church buildings are the government that ruled this country for more than half its age with massive lootings,coups and counter coups,religious wars and bigotry and all what not,why cant people be sincere in investigation and analysis of issues, what has the bombing of innocent men,women and children worshipping in church got to do with poverty and underdevelopment, it will be the height of irresponsibility to cite poverty as the root cause of the boko haram insurgence,are there no poor people in the south,east and west,if any body should be bombing what, it should be the southern christians bombing mosques because of the level of pain,environmental degradation,poverty and backwardness a mostly northern and muslim government has brought to them,but no they didn't because the northern government also impoorverished the north, Gen. Abacha killed sarowiwa I wonder how many mosques and hausa's the ogoni's bombed and murdered in cold blood,the leader of boko haram that was killed that is been used as part of the reason for the senseless and inhumane killing was ordered by not just a northerner but also a devout muslim,so if the two of the reasons being tendered as reasons for the boko haram insurgency has no link what so ever with Christians and innocent civilians why are they been targeted,they say they don't want western education how many universities have they bombed or do churches now look like university lecture halls,if they want to show their seriousness they have A.B.U and other great institutions to make their point known,boko haram goes beyond poverty,western education and other reasons being tendered,if you ask me I will say it looks more like a religious cleansing than anything else this is just my opinion and i will be glad to be corrected with facts,about mend and boko haram,there is no basis for comparing,MEND did not target innocent civilians be them from the north or south,muslim or christian,church nor mosque. the whites they kidnapped worked hand in hand with the previous administrations that oppressed and degraded both them and their environment,comparing them is like comparing the struggle against apathied with the movement of osama for arab liberation ,I am not holding brief for them though,I will end with this question if a northern muslim were to be the president of nigeria today do you think boko haram wld have gone this far? Also is Jonathan the cause of poverty in the north. And Pls am not a fan of oga jona or his administration

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by SisiKill1: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
studM:

Ur comment and ur likes r d most dumbest comment I ve read on ds forum 2day!a fool is always right in his own eyes
Dude, come back when you can type a coherent sentence without sweating.

Until then, the STFU corner is waiting for you.

Ijit!!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by tinnymerit(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: What,CAN president fail to understand and d rest of u donkies,d u.s do not give a rat ass about u idiots.Hopeing 4 them 2 help u guys,is a day dream.If there is a civil war agine,which is wat d C.A.N president want by trying 2 invite foreigners 2 not.It will be Biafra over agine.No body will save u,u will stand alone agine.4 does idiots,dat think d bombing will only stay in d north.In 3years 2 come,i we shall see wat part of d south will be safe.
pple dont need to drag issues with u because d simple few english words u knew was even showing ur support with boko harams.Try to come to the south u will see wat d south is made up of.1967 is no more this is 21st century,tell ur guys to bomb just a plot and not a church in d south and feel the power from the south.its beta u face ur islam and desist from islamism.Jesus is lord.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
The Oritsejafor dude beleives that immediately the US listed BH an FTO, they will send their troops to north and be killing my people in the name of looking 4 BH. The Mugu just want the blood of innocent northerners as 'compensation' 4 BH's (xtian) victims. I never know he get this liver o. See how he was calling them hypocrites b4 their eyes. I dey laugh
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Margretseun: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
T-smooth:
Oritsejafor is a deluded old F.o.o.l!!!.
Is dat wot u hv 2 say? May God 4give u.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by dacool1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
He said: “Boko Haram capitalises on popular frustrations with the nation’s leaders,
poor government, ineffective service delivery, and dismal living conditions for many
northerners.” Although he repeated U.S. condemnation of Boko Haram attacks, Carson
urged the Congress to be cautious, saying “before we prescribe actions, it is important
that we understand what Boko Haram is and what it is not.

DOES THAT MEANS THAT THE US, AFTER UNDERSTANDING THEM IS LIKELY TO SUPPORT THE BOKO. I SMELL RAT. WATCH OUT.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Lobolintin(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Won't it be nice if all the Pastors from the Mega churches added their voices to this cause? But nah. . . that would be asking too much, no? It would mean taking time out of their prosperity preaching, tithe collecting, jet buying, winch slapping and mega school building tasks.

Sure they are murdering Christians up the wazoo. . .as long as it does not affect how much money comes in every Sunday. . .they are cool, people.
wel spoken my brother,they wont talk,lailai,as far as sunday service is goin on...awon oponu,only God wil judge,cryng....any bomb,i go kil aboki,i swear,road to sao tome,activatd.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Spirit96(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2012
T-smooth:
Oritsejafor is a deluded old F.o.o.l!!!.
LIKE UR POPSY?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by abbey621(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
akereconfi:

anoda EEDIOT.....tell me when did MEND attack MUSLIMS or openly declared war on their fellow Nigerians......atleast they attacked their Oppresors......so when BH is attackin xtains, are xtains their oppresors abi na xtains do make dem dey poor......confused set of cow rearin lugards

Oloshi! So the White men that they kidnapped, the pipelines that they vandalized, are all those are peaceful tactics? Let's get one thing straight here, I'm in no support of Boko Haram but to distinguish MEND from BOko Haram and say that one is just a friendly militant group and the other a terrorist group is absolutely insane!
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by pecopeco: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
okk
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by SHEAU(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
:d u know who you 're talking to, u seem unserious
[quote author=israel ben-zion]
Ur incoherent ramblings are causing me headache. I can't make one iota of meaning from ur post. Y not wait till u compose urself beta, and then try again.
cheesy
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by jamil2(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2012
lacasa: Pastor Noisemaker!!

i dnt support any act of violence from any stupid group but,

Wen MEND were crippling d nigerian economy & kidnapping foreiggn Nationals, Ɣ Oritsejafor no come dey shout 4 congress say na terrorists dem be

Make this bling bling cool pastor go preach peace jare instead of seeking attention all over the place
gaskiya the thing is tire me.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by kheart(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
America is welcom anytime anyday cos d moment u s step foot in nija, dey ll surely create deir own boko haram branch for south south using d medium to steal oil. They aint fools but core realist, Up up U-S.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by antsut(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
abbey621:

You are a crazy individual, OSAMA BIN LADEN was directly responsible for thousands of American Citizen losing their lives, not to talk of billions of dollars lost through the destruction of infrastructure and you dare blame them for using all means to get to him, you disgust me!
man! This dude has been dead since. Oh. Get a life by keeping yourself informed.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Chiefpriest(m): 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
I hate to call u a fool cos u are less bastad
Sisi_Kill:

Seriously STFU!!!!

Come at me when I mention his name. . .until then, I tell you again to STFU!!!!!!!!

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Osujonajokross(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
She did nt make mention of anybody's name. Jst dat,hw can a pastor b among d class of rich people while his members ar livin in abject pooverty?
antsut: man! This dude has been dead since. Oh. Get a life by keeping yourself informed.
She did nt make mention of anybody's name. Jst dat,hw can a pastor b among d class of rich people while his members ar livin in abject pooverty?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by tintingz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
This bling bling CAN man oritsejafor is now calling obama hypocrate, later he's the one that will be screaming for help : obama!! obama!! we need your help come oh!!! Boko haram is killing us!!. i thought christians support obama grin
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by mamiel: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
wink
Sisi_Kill:

Seriously STFU!!!!

Come at me when I mention his name. . .until then, I tell you again to STFU!!!!!!!!

Of course ur smart ass didn't mention names but I think ur hater ass will neva measure up to d folk(s) u had in mind. Wen some of d folks u may b referring to flew in their private jets to bombard parts of d north to pray 4 s christians there, u didn't think it was a way of adding their voice. Or mayb ur silly self is actually a dommy. No hard feeling man -don't bother to reply, laugh over it
Sisi_Kill:

Seriously STFU!!!!

Of course ur smart ass didn't mention names but I think ur hater ass will neva measure up to d folk(s) u had in mind. Wen some of d folks u may b referring to flew in their private jets to bombard parts of d north to pray 4 s christians there, u didn't think it was a way of adding their voice. Or mayb ur silly self is actually a dommy. No hard feeling man -don't bother to reply, laugh over it
Sisi_Kill:

Seriously STFU!!!!

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2012
abbey621:

Oloshi! So the White men that they kidnapped, the pipelines that they vandalized, are all those are peaceful tactics? Let's get one thing straight Here, I'm in no support of Boko Haram but to distinguish MEND from BOko Haram and say that one is just a friendly militant group and the other a terrorist group is absolutely insane!

To hell with you, you stupid thing, you this muntula, keep ur stupid eyes watching. Islam your idol religion will go down befor ur very own eyes Idiot..

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by SisiKill1: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chiefpriest: I hate to call u a fool cos u are less bastad[/color]

Lmao....Baswhaaawhaanow?? cheesy cheesy

Choi! Maybe if you spent more time reading instead of sucking up to your pastor, you will be able to put a coherent thought together.

mamiel: wink Of course ur smart ass didn't mention names but I think ur hater ass will neva measure up to d folk(s) u had in mind. Wen some of d folks u may b referring to flew in their private jets to bombard parts of d north to pray 4 s christians there, u didn't think it was a way of adding their voice. Or mayb ur silly self is actually a dommy. No hard feeling man -don't bother to reply, laugh over it

[color=#550000] Of course ur smart ass didn't mention names but I think ur hater ass will neva measure up to d folk(s) u had in mind. Wen some of d folks u may b referring to flew in their private jets to bombard parts of d north to pray 4 s christians there, u didn't think it was a way of adding their voice. Or mayb ur silly self is actually a dommy. No hard feeling man -don't bother to reply, laugh over it

Dude, what are you trying to do here?

You do realize this isn't a church hymn. . so you don't have to do the whole refrain thing ya know? cheesy

Poor thing even tried to color code it! Hahahahahaha cheesy

Seriously, all jokes apart. . .Where do they find you guys??!!

Well at least we know why y'all fell for the oldest scam in the books.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by emmatok(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
This Pastor is playing with fire,

If Boko Haram is Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO),then Nigeria (not Northern Nigeria alone)is in trouble.

Because Boko-Haram is a Terrorist Organization founded in Nigeria.

I don't know how the member(churches) of CAN and PFN allow this man Become their Leader.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Petovi: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Even b 4 i read this tread i hav allwaz had it in mind dat U.S must hav sometin bad to do wit dis boko haram issue,lets just watch and see how d dramer unfolds or have u guyz 4gotten how d U.S have handled orda nations dat have such problems n pls u guyz must also have in mind dat most of these nations are oil producing nations.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Petovi: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
And for dos of u guyz dat are runin ya mouth n sayin blasphemous words against d man of God i pity u cos u don't no wat u are doin,he is a man of God not because he does nt hav wikneses or faults bt because God haz called him to do his work n dats enough to justify him.lik every person he haz his own faults bt dats nt for us to judge.pls i beg dos of us who hav been runing thier mouths against d man of God to b pls stop,if u tin he is a bad person or a deciever just allow God to handle him,stop helping God to do his job.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by maclatunji: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
This thread reminds me of a free-for-all fight.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by amosy007: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
abbey621:

Oloshi! So the White men that they kidnapped, the pipelines that they vandalized, are all those are peaceful tactics? Let's get one thing straight here, I'm in no support of Boko Haram but to distinguish MEND from BOko Haram and say that one is just a friendly militant group and the other a terrorist group is absolutely insane!
my friend,
shut d fhuck up.. U shouldnt be in public forum coz u are talkin jargonz

... For d last time pick up a dictionary (not d one written by boko haram, alqeda or Muhammed)
i mean english dictionary and check out the meaning of terrorism and militancy.. Den u can now compare boko haram and mend.. Or beta still use google!

Stop spitin ignorance all over d place.. This is public forum
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by peteregwu(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
this boko guys are blood sucking vampires, they claim their religion is peaceful, but all over the world they are driven by their so called "religion of peace" into violence, murder and all sorts of evil and wickedness. Obama has been a pretender for long. many do not know Obama. I call him THE GREEN SNAKE UNDER GREEN GRASS. he has a hidden agenda for long when he came into power. remember that Americans do not even know where he came from and can not even give clear his origin. watch out as things unfold in the coming months.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by brownlord: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2012
onoja12: i put it to u that this can man and his group have a hiding plan infact goodlucks enemies are within his clan,this is a replay of major kaduna coup.this can man and his group know more about the bombing than the northerners and they want to divid nigeria.thats there aim

Why must you display your foolishness outside?, do you actually think u makin sense or u just talkin to keep the thread goin?, u deluded
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by brownlord: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2012
abbey621:

You must be MAD, so the pipeline they vandalise belongs to u abi, u govt. Comes to ur house, and take ur resources, in the process polluting your enviroment, farmland, water witout putin anytin back, and the mend in other to get their own share of their resources did what they did and u makin noise, did they go about harming muslims, govt. Buildings or innocent people, they where after those who was exploiting them, why can't ur broders do the same, face the govt. And leave harmless people, is it the groundnut and onions they are fighting for?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by evryday: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2012
Iam still baffled.For any Nigerian,resident in Nigeria,working in Nigeria,with friends and relations in Nigeria,went to school in Nigeria,not an atheist in Nigeria,above all,an active member of NAIRALAND to say that the senseless BH members do not have a clear cut agenda is the height of BRAINLESSNESS.Any citizen of this country that shares such views is either an underground member,a sympathizer on a pr mission,or a complete slowpoke.For the Morons,the missinon of BH remains complete and total Islamisation of Nigeria without exception.This they have stated times without number,both locally and internationally.That explains why they are not interested in negotiation.Even if they have to negotiate,not under an INFIDEL leadership they have said over and over again.What other, evidence do you require to ascertain their mission.Wake up brother it's still morning.To my dear Pastor Ayo Or'jefor,3 powerful Gbozaaaaaaaa for this action.Gbozaaaaaaaa,Gbozaaaaaaaa,Gbozaaaaaaaa.It's my prayer that other men of God will join you in this crusade against those Blood thirsty animals.Well done Pastor.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by evryday: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2012
brownlord:

You must be MAD, so the pipeline they vandalise belongs to u abi, u govt. Comes to ur house, and take ur resources, in the process polluting your enviroment, farmland, water witout putin anytin back, and the mend in other to get their own share of their resources did what they did and u makin noise, did they go about harming muslims, govt. Buildings or innocent people, they where after those who was exploiting them, why can't ur broders do the same, face the govt. And leave harmless people, is it the groundnut and onions they are fighting for?
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by blaqoracle: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2012
christianity has failed in nigeria just the way every other thing has failed.
Re: Oritsejafor Accuses U.S Of Hypocrisy In Dealing With Boko Haram by Ryabcool(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2012
lacasa: Pastor Noisemaker!!

i dnt support any act of violence from any stupid group but,

Wen MEND were crippling d nigerian economy & kidnapping foreiggn Nationals, Ɣ Oritsejafor no come dey shout 4 congress say na terrorists dem be

Make this bling bling cool pastor go preach peace jare instead of seeking attention all over the place

Bros, when different oil companies were destroying the ecology of the niger delta and making living unbearable to the indigents with the FG ignoring everything, why Ʋ no come fight for their rights? Shut your hypocritical mouth up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno / Child Kidnap, Rape, imprisonment, Forced Islamisation/marriage by Sharia Court / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.