Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Monster Beats Of Poplars - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Monster Beats Of Poplars (737 Views)

This Monster Was Made In NIGERIA! / Who Is This Monster¿? / THE MONSTER CALLED RAPE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monster Beats Of Poplars by tunsuns: 5:24am On Jul 12, 2012
Remember that it? The sun to warm, you wear a white skirt, the wind from the British public, like Pu, scattered in the wind, lingering wander.

You say, Li Xiaolin, the way you ride a bike, really awesomeness people. Jumped into the back seat and then gently, like laughter than the way Yingge Swallows. We walked the long road, wind, jasmine flowers. Rows and rows monster beats of poplars, opt for a full walk backwards. You lean on my back, so gentle, so sweet.

You say, Li Xiaolin, let Poplar witness of our love, always, always love you as long as the road. Li Xiaolin, I love you, love you forever.

That was the time of five years ago, throbbing, warm. Yes, Poplar witness how long our love. Three years of high school, two years of university. You laugh, like a rose, beautiful soft in time. If you can freeze-frame, I would never indulge in that kind of wind, accompany you to see steady, accompany you to see the flowers of the birds.

Time flies like a long time, Fast forward ten years, not two for five years. Five years of gentle touching, sad broken five years.

Some people say that time is the beats on sale ship carrying the ineffable light and heavy. Neon circulation of light or heavy hanging from the branches. The cold light interference, his heart was heavy, cool immersed in Hechi, burst into tears.

Throughout the summer, I just repeat the trip of a dress, white shirt, walking on a poplar, watching the leaves float with the wind, thinking of rain fly. I miss you loudly shouted Li Xiaolin, jasmine miss you, our love, full of fireworks breath.

I often walk in the afternoon at dusk, walking in the green boundless of the lotus pool. Age story, intense than in Audio Beats the past lotus, tobacco sway in the wind, is worth a spring breeze and rain.

You said Li Xiaolin, I would like to accompany you see all over the world's landscape, you do not want me, you go, I go also, I will become the dendrite branches spread rose, winding your life.

That memory is weathering the cold stone, in the heart rooted to the ground in spring of pain. More green, there is more than sad. When you have become my shadow Chunhuaqiuyue, at Cloudland do not know, laugh at me Qingsi not old.

I seem to see that white dress flying, long hair every now and then the woman, sitting on the lake, fold a lotus like hands, and rejoiceth as a shy, turquoise water, blue sky, like the fairy into the colorful paintings. Time, are like birds have been going far, chrome hearts online far away in the deserted solitary Liao sky, far away in the Eternal Summer.

Suzhou Street, neon staggered, the city is light and moonlight, the sea, like waves than The wet state of mind, with the moonlight, hangs from falling branches, Wife not TING.

We think of years ago, suddenly, eyes wet. Your smiling face, Best Headphones steaming mist blurred the night. Time is a bud across the fence walls, in the end, I listen to the rain in the biting cold of the tower, in one end, displaced Debu knowledge cigarette light grass.

Always feel the spring breeze is the most ruthless. Spring breeze blowing to the south, one shore, shore flowers, colorful, I saw the flowers open, but no enemy to. That flower, capture full who tears.

(1) (Reply)

Sorry I Never Said Goodbye (A Tribute And A Regret) / The Shame We Call Church! / Love Poems By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.