Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

University Of Uyo........( Unreleased Aptitude Test Result) "Read Me" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo........( Unreleased Aptitude Test Result) "Read Me" (854 Views)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / Jamb Result? read This!! / Federal Polytechnic Nekede: Aptitude Test Result Released: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo........( Unreleased Aptitude Test Result) "Read Me" by jankeez(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2012
Its quite unfortunate that some candidate who took the uniuyo aptitude test are yet to see their result and that could be due to improper shading of their data when filling the OMR form,here is an opportunity for you. call me on 07069744061,i`ve helped about 8 people forward theirs and they were able to check their result two days later.hurry now because after Tuesday next week (17/07/2012......11.00pm) all uploading will end and nothing can be done after that......Thank you

(1) (Reply)

NUC Restores Jabu’s Licence / Educational Elite / No Certificates, No Convocation – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.