Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Become A Good Event Decorator As I Do Home Service For You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Good Event Decorator As I Do Home Service For You (827 Views)

Event Decor And Wedding Decorator In Nigeria - AAA Events 08056236435 / Event Decorator In Abuja, Event Catering Service in Abuja (AAA Events & Design) / Check Out Our Furniture Leather(pure).we Also Do Home Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Good Event Decorator As I Do Home Service For You by lammygloooooooo(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2012
MY NAME IS AYOBAMI C.E.O OF LAMMYGLO EVENT I AM PLANING A TRAINING FOR PEOPLE TO BECOME THEIR OWN BOSS IN EVENT PLANING AND DECORATION,I DECIDED TO DO A HOME TRAINING FOR PEOPLE DUE TO THEIR VARIOUS DISTANCE IN LAGOS DECORATION IS A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA EVERYBODY IS PLANING FOR GOOD THING IN LIFE LIKE WEDDING,BIRTHDAY,ANNIVERSARY,AGM MEETING,EVEN DURING FESTIVE PERIOD LIKE XMAS,VAL,EASTER,THERE ARE VARIOUS WAYS OF WRITING A PROPOSAL TO PEOPLE FOR JOB.THE TRAINING ENTAILS THEORY AND 100% PRACTICAL ON
1,FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
2,FABRIC DESIGN OF DIFFERENT STYLE
3,EVENT SETTING OF DIFFERENT TYPE
4,HOW TO WRITE A GOOD PROPOSAL FOR EVENT,
5,HOW YOU CAN MAKE PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU AND THE JOB YOU ARE DOING
6,GOING OUT FOR OUTDOOR JOB

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ON 08184622915,08034038784 OR Or BBM 220CF55E
THE PRICE FOR THE TRAINING DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION IN LAGOS
Re: Become A Good Event Decorator As I Do Home Service For You by lammygloooooooo(m): 2:13am On Sep 05, 2012
What I mean.is most especially working claSs ppl that have intrast of becoming a good decorator
Re: Become A Good Event Decorator As I Do Home Service For You by lammygloooooooo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
i can be coming to ur house,church anywhere you know there is a space to design then i will fix a days within the week to train you

(1) (Reply)

Acemoney Pro / Welcome 2 Our World Of Technology Where Most Things Re Real U Dream It We Fix It / Do You Need A Loan Without Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.