Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone (1297 Views)

How To Add Comment Box In My Wapka Site / How To Embed Facebook Comment Box In Your Blog Or Website With Ease / For Those Who Use Facebook Comment Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by zangiff(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2012
Have you checked ur facebook page this morning through your mobile and what do you see.for me ,i saw a comment box on every post and i think its nice.check your and see
Re: New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by Peterson1993(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
It sucks! Facebook is gradually becoming bullshìt with greediness and making too many absurd changes. I liked nairaland fan page and I never get any update due to the silly $dollars "promote post" greed from Facebook. Always busy smoking my delicious twitter.com & nairaland.com
Re: New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by zangiff(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
Well,many of ma friends dnt like the change while some believes it reduces load time instead of clickin comment before making comment but now its direct
Re: New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by Peterson1993(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Yep. I think it has been retified. Don't think Facebook would leave such a thing.
Re: New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by ColtonAngel: 12:44pm On May 02, 2020
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! best CBD oil for sleep
Re: New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by Buletsir: 6:03pm On May 02, 2020
zangiff:
Have you checked ur facebook page this morning through your mobile and what do you see.for me ,i saw a comment box on every post and i think its nice.check your and see
Re: New Facebook Comment Box on ur Mobile phone by Ojotobiloba(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
NEW FERTILIZER PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (For crops,birds (poultry) and fish

Dear sir/ma

I ,OJO TOBILOBA, director of sales working at GNLD/NEOLIFE international.I'm writing this letter to propose our agro organic fertilizer called SUPERGRO.

SUPERGRO is most used by Nigeria farmers as source of fertilizer to protect and Increase growth of their agricultural farm produce.
*It's a natural wetting agent,penetrable,spreader and sticker that has no chemical.
*It increase the production of food and cash crop.
*It's help in beautifying the garden, giving it good fragrance and uniform grow of the leaves and making it more greener.
*It's sevres as a pesticides against pest or rodents on the farm land.
*Good for poultry farming.
*Excellent for fish rearers for their fish pond.

Key Benefits

Optimises water use by overcoming water repellancy, increasing the rate of soil penetration.Reduces run-off and evaporation.Compatible with agricultural aids and can improve the performance of pesticides, insecticides and fertilisers.

Details

Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable making it safe and easy to handle and use.Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000.Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation.

Usage

Add 1 ml of Super Gro to 1 litre of water.

I look forward to your response of purchasing.If you have questions regarding this product,please do not hesistate to contact me through my whatsapp number +2348188524615..

Sizes: 1litre and 5ltr keg

Endorse by the vice president of Nigeria prof Yemi osibanjo

Thanks.
OJO TOBILOBA

(1) (Reply)

How Create Any Website With Wordpress (wordpress Tutorial App) / Cheapest VPS And Dedicated Server In Nigeria / How To Fix Wordpress Wp-admin Login Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.